Part 59

The couple is sleeping peacefully....

Evening 7pm....
Taehyung was now sleeping very close to Jungkook....
Front facing him keeping his head on Jungkook's arm .....
Jungkook was fully hugging that little boy trapping the boy fully
Jungkook's other hand was wrapped on Taehyung's waist...

Taehyung woke up and slowly opened his 👀 eyes only to see Jungkook's black t-shirt.....
Taehyung's face was near Jungkook's chest....
The boy inhaled deeply....
Taehyung was feeling very good ....he was feeling relieved staying in Jungkook's arms....
..yet his heart was beating like a drum at a very fast pace.....
Never in his life he felt his heart beating so loud because of someone.....that someone who just et him 2 wees ago....

He is afraid Jungkook will wake up because of the sound of his heart beats...at that he can very well feel his increased heart rate...

He moved a little and tried to settle himself comfortably....
Then he glanced up at Jungkook's face ....
And he saw....

The man was already looking at him with confused expression....

"Are you uncomfortable this way...?....wait a minute...." Jungkook backed away from taehyung sofly...making sure that he doesn't hurt taehyung....

Taehyung was just looking at Jungkook blinking his eyes like what the hell happened just now .....

"ARE you feeling better now?" Jungkook questions taehyung at which taehyung nodded..

"Do you need Some water " taehyung again nodded and sat straight

Jungkook passed some water to taehyung and taehyung started gulping it hastily....

..Jungkook was looking at Taehyung's Adams apple which was moving up and down while drinking the water...

After drinking the water the boy exhaled a long sigh.....he closed the cap and glanced at Jungkook who was looking somewhere on his neck gulping his saliva....

A deep pink shade started to spread on Taehyung's cheeks on seeing Jungkook looking at him with so much intimately...

....

Taehyung cleared his throat loudly to gain Jungkook's attention....but the man was still lost somewhere....

Taehyung coughs once more....

Jungkook's lost stare changed into surprised when he realised where he was staring at
He started avoiding eye contact
Taehyung was still blushing....

"Ohh I need to go somewhere.....I will be back in few minutes " Jungkook said and ran out of the room leaving a blushing taehyung behind

"Ohh my god......he h-he was looking at me... sooooo......differently...?" Taehyung's expression changed from happy to confused one...

But then again shaked his head hastily and giggles loudly muffing his face in the soft pillow....

The running Jungkook came down only to sit on the couch huffing and panting....
He kept his hand on his loudly beating heart....
(Because of running 😅🤭)

"If I would have stayed there more 5 minutes I Don't know what I would have done with him....God his skin was soo flawless....that neck..so milky..how some water was flowing through his neck .....he was gulping water so sexily...I wonder how would he take my pe**is in his mouth and gulp the cum during the blow------------ shit shit shittttttt" Jungkook blocked his lustful thoughts by is own self when he slapped his own face

"Idiot what are you thinking...stop thinking rubbish" he said to himself And got up from the couch..

He directly went to kitchen and asked the maid to prepare the dinner early ...he asked to prepare something light....