ᵖʳᵒˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ

ᵖʳᵒˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ
*

ᵖʳᵒˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ*

.·:*¨ ¨*:·.
*

"Lily, first day of high school! I'm feeling so fricking old!"

Lily could hear her mother yelling with so much excited in the kitchen. She was not ready, she continued to stare at herself in the mirror.

The outfit she had was going to her 'look'. Just a simple stripe black and white dress that went down to her lower thigh. With a white tee under her dress. Just some beat up boots that she had since middle school. To top it off, she had her dad's jacket.

This was it, the 'look'.

She put her hair in two pigtails, made sure to comb her bangs. She smiled looking at herself.

"Lily!" Her mother yelled for her.

"I'm coming!" Lily yelled out.

She grabbed her items for school, her yellow backpack and she looked ready. She went out of her room to see her siblings ready and dressed for school.

"Lily, your dad made you some eggs!" Her mother yelled out, she pop her out of the kitchen to see her oldest daughter.

"Ah! Bobby! Look at her, all ready for today!" Her mom called for her dad to look at her.

"Lin, she looks great. Everyone get something to eat." Her dad said, not really caring but wanted them t0 eat.

"Oh! Oh! Let me get a picture! Where's my camera?" Her mother said rushing around.

"Lin, Lin, leave her alone." Her dad said noticing the displeasure look on Lily face.

Her siblings laughing at her as they ate some eggs. Her dad just sighed and gestured his oldest to eat.

"My big baby getting all grown up! I want to treasure this." Her mom said coming in the kitchen with a camera.

Lily held her head high walking to her new school. After tons of pictures, she already felt drained. It was short lived, she heard yelling.

"Aye! Move outta the way!"

She moves to see three teenage boys on skateboards. They speed past her.

"Assholes." She said watching them skating.

:)

...