¹

¹
*

·:*¨ ¨*:·

.·:*¨ ¨*:·.
ᵉᵃʳ⁻ˢʸ ʳⁱᵈᵉʳ
*

Lily was waiting for her siblings to come out of school. She was waiting near some steps where a few of her classmates were skateboarding at. 

"Belcher!"

She looked up to see Logan within friends. They waved at her as they continued to hang out. She just sighed and rolled her eyes. Her music was playing loud in her ears, she closed her eyes waiting for her younger siblings.

"Oh, listen to this: clap, clap shut, clap it shut!"

She open her eyes to see her little sister unbothered by Logan. She chuckled and got up from the steps.

"Really Bush?" She said pushing him to the side.

Louise hugged her side as she continued to mock Logan. The two sisters were laughing while Gene and Tina were walking behind them.

*

The siblings walked up their street to see a bunch of bikers in front of their restaurant. Lily remembered that her dad was saying that they were going to do a funeral for some biker.

"Whoa, looks like our restaurant just got a lot edgier." Gene said making Lily chuckle.

"Hope I can still get in." Tina said seriously.

Louise hugged her older sister side tighter. Lily smiled feeling her little sister hand grip the bottom of her jacket.

"You probably can't. Lily and I meet you guys after." Louise joked.

The two sisters went close to the biker who had a beer in his hand.

"I like your jacket and lid." He said to the two sisters.

"I like your vest..." Lily said but was cut off by Louise.

"What's left of it." Louise said to him.

"Yep, these colors have been to hell and back. Part of 'me stayed in hell." He said making Lily nod in respect.

"What are those pretty buttons?" Gene asked him.

Lily looked at his buttons with wide eyes. She looked back at the biker to see what he would say. Even the biker looked uncomfortable with the question as he looked at the older sister for some reassurance.