³

³
*

·:*¨ ¨*:·

.·:*¨ ¨*:·.
ᵐᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵈᵃᵘᵍʰᵗᵉʳ ˡᵃˢᵉʳ ʳᵃᶻᵒʳ
*

Lily was in her room working on some homework. She could hear her mom yelling about family game night. She didn't pay any mind to it because she knew her siblings were bothering their dad and his room.

"Well, that's 'cause you suck at it!"

Lily stopped doing her homework once she heard her little sister say that. She just rolled her eyes thinking that the youngest child always gets away with stuff.

"Don't you talk to me that way, Miss Smart Mouth. You just bought yourself a ticket to your room."

She could hear her mom yelled back at her sister. Honestly, she was just being nosy. She stopped focusing on her global studies homework and started listening to her mom being frustrated.

"Oh fine! Best money I ever spent. You can't ruin anything in there!"

She could hear that her little sister slammed her parents door to rushed to her room and slammed that door.

"I'm going back to family game night by myself!"

She can also hear her mom slammed the door as she went to go play the stupid game in the living room. Lily and Louise relationship with their dad is very different compared to the relationship with their mom.

Their mom is close with Tina and Gene.

*

Lily was sleeping but suddenly woke up when she can hear her sister and mom screaming at each other. She just groaned out obviously very irritated that her youngest sister and mom cannot get along.

"Mom! Just stop!" Lily yelled out, she bang on the wall that connected to Louise room.

*

"My legs are so hairy!" Tina yelled as she ran upstairs.

Lily chuckled as her mom gleed enjoy because this was a really good teaching moment that she can have with her middle daughter.

"Only strippers shave above the knee." Her mom said to her sister.

Lily rolled her eyes but Louise showed her a poster. The poster look like a stalker poster. It had all kinds of pictures of Louise and their mom together.

"God, what is that?" Lily asked her little sister.

"It's so ugly." She said making Lily nod.