25||Misson Find Her

Song:Losin control pt2-Russ

Dominic POV

"Give him a cookie or something. Just shut him up," I said to Jules as we approached the safe house. We had retrieved Reed's mom and kid, and the child had done nothing but scream for the last 8 hours. I couldn't risk his mom doing something rash, like jumping out of a moving vehicle, because the lady seemed crazy enough to do so. So, I had her tied up.

The safe house was secluded in the woods of Columbia on an old property my family owned. Only a few knew of it, and it was extremely hard to get to, even for those who knew.

"Get the old witch in the house," I nodded to Mario. "You devil, I'll show you a witch. If I get free, I'll curse your whole family," she theatrically tried to shove away from Mario.

Her threats were harmless to me. I lowered to her level, meeting her face. "Too bad you won't be free," I snarled. "Lock her and the kid up with the other idiot," I said, getting back into the car. I had obtained everything I needed from the mom and kid, even going as far as taking pictures of the grandmother's house with my men there. I took pictures to send to Reed, making them look distressing. For now, I locked them up. There was nothing else I could do but wait. I provided basic food essentials for the adults, while the child had everything and more he needed to be comfortable. The security was advanced, with field defense and cameras extending up to 20 miles out. No one was getting near unless I wanted them to.

"Rico just texted, confirming he sent the pictures out to all of Reid's known associates," Jules informed me. I simply nodded, having dispatched Rico to L.A. to closely monitor Sergio's plans and keep an eye on my wife. Suspecting she was trying to evade me, I realized I might need to take more assertive measures to bring her back home.

"If Reed doesn't show, you know we have to move on to Sergio, right?" Jules continued.

"Dad would never let that happen, and what could we possibly hold over Sergio's head? He supplies our weapons."

"Screw Dad; he's clearly gone mad. What he doesn't know won't hurt, and his precious Sofia, it's the only thing Sergio would respond to," Jules sat up, as if he'd been contemplating it for a while.

"If it gets to that, so be it," I agreed, as we finally arrived at Jules' house.

"See you later, dude," he said, waving me off. I started to say my goodbyes until I saw Mia walking towards his glass front doors. I got out of the car and began walking to the house.

"The hell are you coming in for? I have things to tend to; we can hang out later," Jules said, attempting to push me back from entering.

"I need to talk to Mia," I gritted, resisting Jules' attempt to hold me back.

"She's gonna be occupied for the next few hours," Jules smirked at her through the glass. As she opened the door, he pulled her into a small, passionate kiss.

I wanted to throw up.

"You can wait a few extra minutes, you creep?" I replied. This man was seriously sick. I don't even know how Mia managed to still walk.

"Just because you deprive yourself doesn't mean others have to too," he said, turning back to me. "And no, I can't. It's been a long two days," Jules whined.

I turned my face up in disgust. "You need to seek therapy," I shot at him. "Move," I said, pushing past him. "Mia, we need to talk," I demanded, taking a seat on the couch.

"What's up?" Mia rolled her eyes, clearly annoyed at my intrusion.

Jules, arms crossed, chimed in, "Yeah, what is it."