6. An Angels Return To Hell

“Ok everyone just be calm, my family is nice for the most part,,it’s my mother we should worry about.” Miriana laughed nervously, fixing the little tiara in Melanie's hair. “Megara I’m sure all will be fine.” Victor sighs, on the way there they all got strange looks from angels alike.

“Victor I love you but you have no idea the Hell we're in for.” Miriana sighed, fixing Victor's tie. “Ok, girls make sure not to touch anything,,Satan knows we can’t pay to fix anything.” Miriana muttered.

“Ok, everyone just be polite and we should be fine.” She laughed nervously before opening the doors, being met with her family. They awkwardly walked up to each other, the sound of their footsteps echoing in the room.

“Mother, Father.” Miriana muttered. “Miriana.” Osvaldo muttered, staring into her eyes. “Your family looks,,nice.” He smiled, kneeling over to be face to face with Madeline. “Osvaldo.” Ophelia scolded. “You’re being rude, Ophelia.” He muttered, turning his attention back to the young child.

“What is your name?” He asked, reaching a hand out. “Madeline.” She whispered. “She’s shy.” Victor laughed. “I can see that.” Osvaldo smiled as Madeline finally gave him her hand. “Are you two planning on having any more besides the twins?” He asks.

“That is something we don’t plan on doing at the moment sir.” Victor coughed, Miriana starting to catch onto how nervous he really was. “Where is Abigail?” Miriana asked hesitantly. “She’s in the garden.” Ophelia scoffs.

“Mother, I know you’re upset but can we not have this argument in front of my family?” Miriana mutters, Ophelia simply glaring at her in response. “Don’t mind your mother, she’s glad you’re back.” Osvaldo mutters as Miriana leaves the room, Madeline and Melanie following close behind her.

“Oh no, you stay.” Osvaldo chuckles just as Victor is about to follow. Miriana turns to face them, nodding at Victor as he smiles back at her.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

“Well you’ve certainly aged well, why you don’t look a day over 330.” Miriana laughed as Abigail glanced back at her and her daughters. “What? Got nothing left to say?” Abigail quickly got up, running up to Miriana and hugging her.

“You are not leaving again, do you hear me? I’ve missed you so much.” Abigail muttered, releasing quiet sobs. “Not like I really have a choice now do I?” Miriana laughed through tears, as much as she hated being back in Heaven, at least she could be with her sister again.

“Oh, are these your daughters?” Abigail mutters, looking down at them in awe. “Mhm, they really take after their father.” Miriana laughed as Abigail knelt down to be face to face with the girls. Once specifically caught her eye, Madeline.

Madeline had her fathers ears and tail along with his green eyes while also having her mothers pale skin but also had the wings Miriana once had, only black. Melanie resembled an arctic fox more than an angel; the only difference between her and her father was that she had Mirianas white hair.

“So, an arctic fox? That actually makes sense.” Abigail laughed as Miriana frowned at her. “Hey, I’m not judging, must be handsome if your kids are looking this beautiful.” Abigail laughed, reaching a hand out to Madeline.

“She's got your wings,,albeit black ones, I think they’re just as beautiful.” Abigail smiled as Madeline took her hand in hers. “Ok lemme guess,,Madeline?” Abigail said hesitantly as the young child simply nodded.

“Oh yeah just make a huge deal of the fact you came up with the name.” Miriana scoffed, rolling her eyes playfully. “Hey I made a good list of baby names, who do you think named you?” Abigail laughed, reaching a hand out to Melanie.

“Ok now this one I’ve got no idea, what's your name darling?” Abigail asks

“Melanie.” She muttered, hiding behind Miriana. “Hey, it’s alright. She isn’t going to hurt you.” Miriana laughed, slowly pushing the girl over to Abigail.

“Yeah listen to your mama, I won’t hurt you.” Abigail smiled as Melanie slowly gave her her hand. “Your kids really are shy,,sorta like me before you were born.” Abigail laughed as she picked up Melanie.

“You? Shy? I don’t believe it, you were,,are, the most picture perfect princess.” Miriana muttered. “That was only after you were born that I turned myself around, why before you were born we were not all that different.”

“What the Hell is that supposed to mean?” Miriana asked as Abigail simply smiled at her. “That is a conversation best not had in front of your children.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So,,you’ve been seeing my daughter for 12 years now?” Victor just stares back at Osvaldo, tapping his foot nervously. “Yes, although I had been admiring her for about 2 years before approaching her.” Victor laughed nervously.

“That girl has no taste.” Ophelia scoffed just as Miriana walked into the room. “He may not be some prince charming in your eyes but he’s treated me well, mother.” Miriana sighed, sitting next to Victor.”

“Well, we won’t have to worry about that much longer.” Ophelia grinned as Osvaldo glared at her. “Ophelia I said no, and Miriana would never agree to it.” Osvaldo muttered as Miriana slammed her fists on the table.

“Mother, whatever you have to say, you can say it. I am not some little angel anymore, you hold no power against me.” Miriana growled as her mother simply nodded. “We’ve finally arranged a marriage for you, to an actual prince.”

“I didn’t arrange anything, it was all your mothers doing the moment she found out you were married to a sinner.” Osvaldo stammered. “Are you fucking kidding me mother!? Is this supposed to be some sick joke?!” Miriana yelled.

“He’s a good prince, he could treat you better than any sinner ever could.” Ophelia stated blankly. “Just because I’m a sinner doesn’t mean I haven't treated her well.” Victor growled, Ophelia slowly backing away from them.

“He’s right, he has treated me better than any of the princes have, better than you ever did.” Miriana sighed, blinking the tears out of her eyes. “I’m married, with kids. This is my family now, Hell is my home now, my Heaven, whether you like it or not.”

“Miriana, this is all just some phase.” Ophelia scoffed. “Oh yes, a phase that's lasted my entire 316 years of life!” Miriana yelled, storming over to her mother. “Miriana!” Victor yelled. “Listen to me mother, there is to be no marriage, there is not to even be a word muttered of this or I will find a way to get away from you and you will never see me or my family again!”