Run In

Around 11:48 AM, i decided to head to a cafe called Sparky's for lunch. The folks behind be chose to not order anything. I heard the waiter say "lunch is the most important meal of the day" and when they corrected him about it being breakfast, he told them, "thats just a theory." He came to my table. "Hi, welcome to Sparky's, what can i get you today?"
"Hi, can i start with a coffee with cream, and then to eat, a quick cheeseburger?"
"Of course." He said. He took my menu away. Not long after, he came by with my coffee. "Thanks." I said.
"Strange you wanted coffee with a burger. You just wake up?" He asked.
"Yeah, mate. I work a nightshift. I got home to get some sleep, i woke up around 30 minutes ago, and Sparky's was open." I told him.
"Alright. Well, your burger should be out soon. After that, is there anything else i can get you?" He asked.
"Uhh, yeah. A slice of peach pie to go?" I asked.
"Sure thing." He said. He went off. I watched the TV play until my burger came out. I ate my burger and he brought me a slice of peach pie. "Thank you sir." I told the waiter. I pulled $30 dollars out of my wallet and gave it to the waiter. The meal overall was $23 dollars. "Last 7 bucks are your tip." I told him. He nodded and walked off. I got up from my booth and saw Mike's babysitter for Abby, Max was sitting there with 3 other people. "Max!" I said. She noticed me. "Oh, hey, Y/n." Max said.
"Hi Max. How's everything with Mike and Abby?" I asked her.
"Everything's great." She told me.
"Sorry, do you have to be here?" The older woman asked.
"Yikes. Relax, you drongo. I'm out." I said as I turned around to the door.
"Bye, Y/n." Max said, waving with a smile.
"Later, love." I said as I left Sparky's.

Later that night...
Mike's POV...
I woke up from my dream after getting attacked my a kid. I heard the stage music going and I went to turn off the power. Then I turned it back on. I saw Y/n run in to the room. "What was that?!" He asked.
"You saw that too?" I asked.
"Yeah! The stage was going!" He told me. I looked at him. "Are you pulling a prank on me?" I asked. He shook his head. Then, we heard the buzzer go off. We went to the cameras and saw a police officer at the door.

Y/n's POV...
Me and Mike went to the door and opened it. "Worried you might have fallen asleep for a second." She said.
"Everything okay, officer?" I asked.
"Please, it's Vanessa." She looked at Mike's arm. "You're bleeding, by the way." She pointed out. Mike looked at his arm. "Follow me. I know where they keep the first aid." She walked in the building and we followed her.