In Trouble

It was 9PM the next say. I called Mike's home phone, expecting him answer so I could watch Abby or him stay home. "Mike Schmidt's residence." I heard in a woman's voice.
"You're not Mike." I said.
"No, I'm his Aunt. Mike left for his job early." She told me.
"How early?" I asked.
"He left this morning." She said. "Why? What do you need from my nephew?"
"I need to know why he left!" I said. I hung up the phone. I grabbed my car keys and ran out to my car. What the hell is he doing?

Mike's POV...
I made a mistake. I returned to the pizzeria to sleep. I needed answers from the ghost children. They showed me my family in my dream. Mom, Dad, and Garett. The ghost children told me if they take Abby, I'll get to have this dream every night. I took the deal, but immediately regretted it. When I moved Garett's hair, i remembered that i can't change the past. Abby was who I have and I needed a fake reality to realize she is the most important thing in the world to me. This was wrong. The ghost children started attacking me in my dream.

I woke up set up to a machine with a Freddy mask and a buzzsaw coming to my face. I started to unscrew a screw on my left wrist. The shackle came loose. "Mike!" I heard. Y/n ran to the mask with a metal pole and hit the mask. Then he shoved the pole into the blades, stopping them. I got myself loose. "What the fuck is this room?" Y/n asked. We looked around and saw Max, her brother, and two other people either dead or in a suit. "Mike, we need to go. Now."
"No, we can't." I told him.
"Whatever you did, we can settle it later. Lets go." Y/n said. He started running. I followed him. We went to a door at the end of a hallway that said exit. Y/n tried the door handle. Then, Foxy started humming. "Shit." Y/n said. He started kicking the door while trying the door handle. After a while, he kicked the door handle. The door flew open. "Let's go!" He yelled. I ran out and Y/n slammed the door on Foxy. My vision got blurry. "Ah, crap." Y/n said. "Mike-!" I passed out.

Y/n's POV...
What was he thinking? Now I'm here late at night carrying Mike's unconscious, injured body to my car. Then a police car pulled up. It was Vanessa. I put my hands up as she got out of her car not in her police uniform. "Vanessa! Mike's alive, Abby's at his house with a sitter, it's nothing bad!" I told her.
"Quiet down, Aussie." She said. She grabbed Mike's legs. "Get him in your car, then follow me." She said. She called my phone from hers and got in her car. I got in mine and followed her. "Where are you taking us, Vanessa?" I asked.
"Police outpost. I'm gonna help you and Mike." She said. "And I'm sorry."
"Yeah, I'll be asking you a lot of questions after we get him patched up." I told her.
"I know. I deserve it." She said. I hung up my phone and continued following her.