Chapter 1

Prologue

Wendy

He turned me to the wall and lowered his head to my neck. Then he whispered in my ear. "You broke a rule."

I nodded. "No, I didn't." He spanked my buttocks.

"Yes, you did," he said, taking hold of my pony tail hair.

"You said I wasn't supposed to sleep with any other man. I was only talking with him," I said frightened.

"He was holding your hand, he hugged you. He almost kissed you," his husky voice said, zipping down my gown. "What happens to a disobedient girl?

"She gets punished," I muttered.

He walked away from me. "Take off your clothes and climb up the stairs into the 'Room of rehabilitation'."

I did as he said, my hands shaking.

"Your punishment will be so excruciating," he said fiercely, and then his lips formed a sexy smile. "Who are you?"

"I'm your docile woman," I said. "I'm your omega."

"Good," he said, lifting a glass of vodka and sipping it.

I began to walk up the stairs. The room's door opened and I got in.

I knelt in front of the door. Mr. Andres Black came in with a bottle of red wine. He dropped it on the table and went to his drawer and pulled out two belts.

He looked at me, his black eyes ruthless yet beautiful. He walked to a seat and sat down. "Crawl to me."

I crawled to him. He lifted my face with his hand. "You look so goddamn cute when you pout. Did you wear this barbie pink lipstick to impress me?"

"No, I couldn't find my dusky red lipstick," I said staring into his eyes.

He itched his head. "I know I told you to always put on dusky red lipsticks because it makes me sexually aroused but this one fits you more. Now, bend over," he said, as he rubbed his hand all over my ass, then he spanked it. It was the hardest spank he ever gave me. He moved his hand up to my back. "You are so delicate. How your skin easily turns pink makes me realize how soft and tender you are."

He smacked his belt on my ass. I whimpered.

"Will you break the rules again?"

"How am I not allowed to break the rules but you are..." I wanted to say but I couldn't. I just nodded no.

He held my hand and made me stand up. He began to kiss me from my laps up to my breast and to my neck. "Raise your hands."

I raised it up. He tied my hands with his belt and pushed me down on the bed. I had never touched his chest, he wouldn't let me kiss him. He wouldn't let me touch him. He raised my leg up to his neck and kissed my leg, then began to move up. He made sure my hands were straight up on the bed. "Good girl." He touched my nipple and whipped it. I cried. He whipped the other side. Then he climbed out of bed and began to remove his clothes. He lowered himself on me and I could feel his nakedness on mine. It was so enticing. I lowered my hand to touch his handsome face and caress it, but his hand caught mine. "Don't. Just be a good girl." I raised my hand back and dropped it on the bed. He slowly thrust himself into me. I moaned.

"I want to touch you," I said. "Please lemme touch you. This is enough torture for me. It's been a month now, and I have never touched you. Let me touch you this once, please."

I pouted, trying to get his sympathy. He untied my hand. "Just this once."

I touched his hair and then his face. He had the brightest and sexiest eyes ever. I slowly touched his chest. "Don't-"

"There is a scar there. What happened?" I saw his facial expression change.

He pushed my hand away. "You won't touch there again or I will have to tie back your hands.

"I'm sorry, Mr Black." But I couldn't help but wonder what was the reason behind the scar.

I raised myself up and crossed my legs around him, then I kissed his neck. He moaned. I made him turn over, then laid on him. I began to kiss him and touch his dick. I wanted him to feel the way he made me feel. I wanted to hear him moan. I wanted to turn him on, so badly. I wanted to show him that I wasn't that nineteen year old naive and innocent girl he used to know and that I have changed completely.

I caressed his dick.

"You're so young. Nineteen and still so good. Sometimes, I wonder if your father will ever forgive me if he finds out, you are the woman healing me," he said hoarsely.

"My dad thinks of you as coldblooded and heartless. He would definitely be angry if he finds out. But he doesn't have to, I won't tell him and you won't, either. By the time he will be discharged, the contract will be over."

"He will question you about how you got the money for his treatment."

"And I will tell him you were kind enough to give me the money-"

"He will doubt you. He knows how much I dislike women and how unkind I am..."

"And yet, he will still have no choice but to believe-"

"What happens after the contract is completed.

"I will open a big restaurant with the money I will get after this contract is over and you will go for your test and continue to be who you are."

"And what if the signs of prostrate cancer isn't gone, don't you think we will go for another contract?"

"No, it won't be there. Once my dad recovers, he may fly me out of the country to further my education or to start up my own restaurant."

He looked away. "Good for you."

"What about you?"

"I will focus on my business, and continue to be who I am, just as you said."

"Won't you give love a chance? Won't you give any woman a chance to love you and get your love."

"Everyone knows I dislike women."

"No one knows the reason behind that. Even I don't know, but I have learnt to know you. You will have to love and be loved."

"Get up, wear your clothes and leave," he said, pushing me to the bed. He stood up. "You don't have to come back for the remaining days of this week. If I need you next week, I will call."

"And what if you don't call."

"Then don't come," he said, bending over me. I thought he was going to kiss me, but he reached out for his belt, took it and kept it back in the drawer. He grabbed the bottle of red wine and began to leave the room.

"I'm sorry if my words hurt you," I said, sitting up.

"You shouldn't. I'm used to being hurt, anyway," he snapped and left.