Chapter 5

Wendy

Our shift was finally over, and Evelyn and I started packing our things, getting ready to head home.

"Wendy, why did Mr. Black pull you aside like that? If it were me, I would have given him a piece of my mind. Do you have some business with him?" Evelyn asked as she slicked a vibrant red lipstick across her lips.

I considered her question before replying, "I think he's considering offering me a job."

Evelyn's eyes widened with excitement. "Oh, wow, Wendy! That's like a dream come true. But has he paid you any money yet? We need to gather funds for Uncle Eric's medical expenses."

I frowned at the thought. "He hasn't given me any money yet, Evelyn. I want to be sure he's accepted me as my father's substitute."

Evelyn reassured me, saying, "It's alright, Wendy, everything will work out."

I nodded in agreement.

Evelyn changed the subject, saying, "I can't believe Hernandez didn't scold you when you got back. It's obvious he's scared of Mr. Black."

"Let's head home, Evelyn," I suggested, trying to steer the conversation in a different direction.

Evelyn agreed, saying, "I see what you're doing, but that's fine. Let's go home." She packed her makeup into her bag, and together we left the restaurant and hailed a cab to take us home.

---

We arrived at home. I rushed into my room and brought out the document Mr Black asked me to go through. I was hoping it had a lot to do with me replacing my father and being his secretary. I opened the document. I began to go through it. The document didn't state anything about working for the company. I was seeing strange words that I never heard before. I had to read the title of the document again.

The title of the document was "offer letter" and it was directed to me. My name was on the document.

It was typically, a contract or offer document that contained the following elements:

1. Parties Involved: The offerer and the offeree.

2. Offer Terms: A business deal is being offered. The offer is that the offeree will accept to be the offerer's submissive and will in turn receive payment.

3. Acceptance: The offeree can accept the offer by signing, dating and returning the document.

4. Consideration: The offerer will receive the offeree's loyalty and submission. While the offeree will receive a sum of three million dollars. The offerer will also cover all the medical expenses of the offeree's father.

5. Terms and Conditions: The rules and regulations of both party. The working days will be Monday, Wednesday, Friday and weekends. The working hours will be at night. If the offeree fails to keep up with time, the offerer has every right to punish the offeree. The offeree shouldn't be seen by the offerer by the next morning after the working night, if not the offeree will face punishment from the offerer. The offerer will be responsible for the offeree and will protect the offeree. The offeree is responsible for the offerer's satisfaction. The offeree must agree to the terms and conditions of the offerer which is contained in a specific document of its own, titled Mr Black's terms.

6. Duration: This contract specifically is a fixed-term. It will last for three months. It can be extended depending on the offerer.

7. Termination: The contract can only be terminated by the offerer. The offeree can only terminate this contract on the last day of the three months. If the offeree must terminate the contract, it must be based on health issues.

8. Confidentiality: This contract must remain confidential. The offeree has no right to share any information about this to anyone.

9. Governing Law: The Province Law will apply in case of disputes.

10. Signatures: Both parties shall sign below if she accepts the offer and date the document to indicate their agreement.

11. Appendices: Submission. Sex Job. Agree to be dominated by the offerer.

It's crucial to carefully read and understand all the terms and conditions in this document or contract before signing or accepting it. If you have any doubts or questions, consider seeking legal advice to ensure you're making an informed decision.

I read it twice, then got out of bed. There were other things included in the document.

"Evelyn," I called out, as I walked into the sitting room.

Evelyn was watching a movie. She looked at me. "Any problem, Wendy?"

How was I supposed to ask her this? But I had to, anyways. "What's the meaning of fellatio?"

Evelyn's eyes popped. She turned to face me completely, after switching off the television. She smiled. "Fellatio?"

I nodded.

"It's a blow job. It's fun. Have you ever heard of cunnilingus?"

I arched my eyebrow. What was she talking about? I have never heard of any of them.

Evelyn's smile widened. "Well, I'm glad my friend is no longer a naive nerd or a saint. If you really want to have oral sex, just let me know. I know of a clubhouse where the most handsome men come to. You want a one night stand, right?"

"Huh? I don't know what you're talking about," I slowly said.

She stabbed out her fingers and pointed at me. "Tell me the truth, Wendy. You really want to feel a man's touch on your body, so badly?" Then she laughed.

"Oh no, Evelyn," I said, slamming my hand on my forehead.

"Don't be shy, Wen..."

I didn't let her complete her words, I just rushed back into my room. I had to resist the Evelyn's tease.

I laid back on my bed, Evelyn's words really got me. Mr Black wants me to be his submissive, if I wasn't mistaking. How dared him?

Evelyn knocked on my door and opened it. "You're not a virgin, Wendy. Remember you had sex with Richardson during our 11th grade."

"Evelyn," I sneered.

"I know you were drunk, all I'm saying is that it is high time you stop acting like a saint and have fun. Your body will get old with time and men won't find your body pleasurable again. Have fun Wendy. I'm off to bed. Goodnight."

"Don't forget to turn off the television," I yelled as she shut the door.

So many people would be wondering how I and Evelyn ended up as best friends, considering we were two different people. To me, we are just sisters from different mums. I and Evelyn met during elementary school. We attended the same high school. I was a nerd and she was a bully and one of hottest girls in school. She was so famous and every guy wanted to date her. I used to be once a victim of bully until Evelyn recognized we attended the same elementary school. She saved me one day from her bully friends, and from then on we became friends. I just had to teach her and help her with her grades and she would make sure I never got bullied. That was how we became close friends and then best friends. Evelyn was quite spoiled but she was an amazing friend and we both could relate.