Uno

"She sprints towards the home plate, will she make it?" The announcer exclaims. "The crowd starts roaring her name."

"Isabella!"

"Isabella!"

"Isabella!"

"ISABELLA! Es hora de levantarte para poder ir a la escuela a tiempo y poder comer unos huevos y salchichas."mom says ( time to get up so you can go to school on time and so you can have some eggs and sausag)

"Ayy pero ma, estaba teniendo el mejor sueño de mi vida."(But Mom I was having the best dream ever" I said as you slowly fell back to sleep. But no mom has to wake me up and to be honest I can't blame her she's doing the right thing.

"UP!" she says as she starts to shake my legs before she leaves my room.

"Ok, ok," I say as I rub the sleep away from my eyes. I stumbled out of bed to the bathroom, washed my face with cold water, brushed my teeth, and TRIED to brush my thick long hair but every morning I failed and put it in a high ponytail. After getting dressed in a black tang top a flannel some baggy jeans and my black high-top Converse.

Walking down the stairs I get the smell of eggs and sausage. Sitting down on the table Mom hands me a plate of food I start eating, once I finish I put the plate in the sink and start going to the door to leave for school but I stop and run into the kitchen where Mom is and I kiss her cheek.

"Bye, Ma"

"Adios m'hija"(Bye hun)

I walk down the street and see Benny. Benny and I have been best friends since we were babies and we were next-door neighbours so are room windows face each other we even have a wooden board so we can go into each other window.

"Hey Benny"

"Hey Carolina," he says as he side-hugs me and kisses my cheek.

Hi there, I just realized that I haven't introduced myself yet. My name is Carolina Isabella Lopez, but everyone calls me Isabella. The only person who calls me Carolina is Benny, but I don't mind. I'm 15 years old and was born on October 26, 1949, which makes me only one day younger than Benny. According to my mom, I have dark chocolate eyes, and Benny likes to say that my eyes look like honey when the sun hits them. I'm about 5'3, which I think is a good height, but Benny always teases me about being shorter than him, even though he's only 5'8. I have a nice natural tan and long, thick, dark, wavy hair.

"Are you ready for summer?" he asked as we pulled away from the hug but he felt his arm over my shoulder

"Heck yeah, I am," I say as we start to walk to school. Today was the last day of school so the first day of summer

I know this chapter is short but the next one will be longer