Dos

You HATE school, you hate math, you hate English, you hate science, and you hate it all.
You're not bad at school, to be honest. You're really good at school. You get 100% on every test and quiz hell, even your teachers tell you that if you keep your grades up, you can get into a good college.
But that's not what you want. You want to play baseball till the day you die, but you know that's never going to happen because girls CAN'T  play ball.
You were thankful that today was the last day of school. So for the rest of summer you can play baseball every day till school starts again.

"You can all go know and enjoy your summer and do whatever teenagers do now,"
Finally, you thought you walked out of the school building, but more like ran. You saw that Benny was already waiting for you. And there, he was in all his glory with his beautiful hazel eyes and his tan skin and his beautiful black hair.
"Hey Carolina," he said as he walked over to you
"Hey, Benny Boy,"
"I was wondering if you would like to go -"
"HEY  RODRIGUEZ," someone said cutting of Benny, but this some was the one and only Jordan Philips (😒)
"Ugh, what do you want, Philips?" You said
"I don't believe I was talking to you, Lopez, I was talking to your boyfriend,"
"He's not my boyfriend. Know what do you want?"
Benny didn't say anything he was just listening, knowing that he's going to have to buttin soon be for hands start going up
"Will if you want to know so badly I'll tell you," he said. "Girls CAN'T play baseball."
"That's it. I'm done with you" and right as you were about to hit Philips. Benny, put his arms around your waist and arms to stop you from hitting him even though he should have been hit and hard he did't wanted you to get in trouble with you mom.
"Ok, let's go, Carolina. He's not worth it."
"Yeah, CaRoLia, listen to your boyfriend," Philips mocked
Be for you or Philips knew it he got punched in the nose and started bleeding to
"Let's go, Benny," you said. "He's not worth it," you said in a teasing manner
"Yeah, yeah, let's go home,"