11

TO: CAROLINA ISABELLA LOPEZ

FROM: EUGENIO DERBEZ (DAD)

"Who's the letter from?" Benny asked as he walked into the kitchen. I was in shock as I read the name. It had been a year since my dad had seen me on my 15th birthday last October. Benny leaned over my shoulder but I didn't respond to his question. I felt my eyes start to water. I hadn't even opened the letter yet.

"Cielo," Benny said, turning to look at me to see if I was okay, but I wasn't. I got up from the chair and slowly walked to the sink. I grabbed a glass cup from the drying rack and filled it up with water. As I brought it to my lips, I dropped the cup, and it shattered in the sink. Benny, who was just looking at me, came to me as soon as he saw me drop the cup.

I started crying. I felt so numb. Benny hugged me as I slowly fell to the ground. He pulled me onto his lap, and I began to sob into his chest. I wrapped my arm around his neck, pulling him even closer to me.

FLASHBACK LAST OCTOBER

"¿Por qué realmente estás aquí Eugenio? Y no me digas que es por el cumpleaños de Carolina porque no has ido a uno de sus cumpleaños desde que tenía 4 años." I over heard me mom ask my dad as walked in the house from a long day at the sandlot

I hadn't seen my dad in over 10 years last time I saw him I was 4 and my mom said that he had walked out on us

"Mia no seas así, ella es mi hija claro que quiero verla en su gran día solo cumples 15 una vez que lo sepas" he says. he wanted to see me? maybe he still loves me of course he dose I'm his daughter, as he said. 

"Mom I'm back," I say walking into the kitchen I don't remember my dad from when I was little I just remember him having brown eyes and a nice smile and that he was funny because he would always make my mom laugh 

"Isabella I don't know if you remember me a lot but I'm your dad,"  he say walking towards me and opening his arm asking for a hug. I looked at my mom and she just gave me a small nod. I took two small steps and wrapped my arms around him he was hugging me for dear life as if I was going to turn into ash if he let go. 

END OF FLASHBACK

I wasn't crying like I was before but I could still feel some tears fall down my face and rowling down my cheeks 

"I didn't even read the letter," I let out in a small voice I look up at Benny who was already looking at me with a sad smile on his lips. "I also broke my mom's favorite cup," The cup was a simple glass cup, but Benny and I had saved our money for about a month to get it for her birthday two years ago.

"We can always get her a new one and you don't have to read the letter you can throw it away or you can save it for later when you are ready" Benny always knew what to say to someone "Come on let's go to your room want to give you something"

You got up from the floor and pulled Benny up as well you walked up to your room and closed the door as Benny walked in as well 

"I just remembered I didn't kiss you today," Benny says moving his hands to my hips must I say a bold move, pulling me closer to him I put my arms over his shoulders letting them hang at the end 

"Yes you did," I say moving even closer to him

"yeah well, I don't remember" He was feeling bold because he pulled me so close that our bodies were touching, so close I could feel his heartbeat meaning he could feel my heartbeat as well, so close I could feel his breath on my face.

"Can I kiss you?" He was looking at my lips I didn't get why he ask since he was always kissing me

"Benny you don't have to ask but if it makes you feel better then yes you can kiss me," I say he was fast to move his lips on mine as soon as I said that the kiss was very passionate it was as if our lips where dancing together. Benny squeezed my hip which made me gasp as he slid his tongue into my mouth. 

and he pulled down his pants and... I'm joking that's not going to happen 

yet...

words 812

OK so for the next part, it's going to be in Benny's POV so you guys can see what's going inside his head and why he was so bold. Don't forget to comment and vote!

-your favorite Mexican Latina Victoria. C

PS: do you guys want a spicy chapter or no? if I do, end up doing a spicy chapter it's going to be about two virgins trying to make love for the first time so I don't think it's going be all kinky