Prologue

The Russo's' house is very quiet, which rarely ever happens with six boys and three girls. Everybody is sleeping soundly except for Cicilia Russo who is packing her bag ready to ruin the entire Russo family. At first glance you would think that she is a genuine person that loves all of her kids. But as you look closer you will start to notice her weird behavior towards her youngest triplets Noelle Neovah and Novalle.

Her hatred started for them right when they were born she was envious of all the attention that they were getting. The only reason that she decided to marry her husband Alessio was for all of his money and power that his mafia held over everybody. But when the triplets were born she knew that something had already changed and that she was not the number one priority anymore. So she decided to leave.

She grabbed clothes, jewelry and money but leaving wasn't enough for her so she decided to take the triplets with her. She grabbed a couple pairs of clothes for them. When she was positive that her husband was asleep she snuck out of their room and into the triplet's room. She put a wrap around her and put Noelle in the front of her, then she put Neovah on the back then carried Novalle on her hip and the bags in her other hand. She passed all of the guards without them noticing her. She put the bags in the front seat and the three girls in their car seats. She hopped into the front seat and took off. She knew that she didn't want to be anywhere near them so she decided to bring them into the worst orphanage that she could find.

Noelle starts to stir awake and when she notices that she is in the car she starts to get curious "Mommy why are we in the? And where is papa and my bubbas?

"Shut up, I don't want to hear yours or your sister's annoying voices!" Cicilia shouts at her which makes Neovah and Novalle start to wake up.

"What's going on mommy?" Novalle asks her in a whisper, scared to make her even more mad.

"Your father and brothers don't want y'all anymore they sent me to drop you off somewhere so they can live a happy life without you annoying brats bugging them every minute."

That left the triplets very confused. They had just had a super fun day today they don't understand what they had done to make them all so mad.

They each turn away from her crying thinking over each possibility that they did to make their family hate them.

The Russo's wake up left confused as to why they don't hear the triplets laughing or making messes. Alessio notices that his wife is not in the bed anymore so he gets up to go see what is going on. When he can't find any of them he starts throwing orders to the guards to find them he also starts comforting the six little boys who don't understand where their sisters and mom went.

A guard comes running to his capo with a note in his hand he hands it to Alessio and he starts to read it.

Alessio

You must have noticed by now that we are not there. I only used you for your money and your mafia sorry not sorry. I noticed that you have been giving the triplets more attention than you have me so I have decided to take them with me. Don't try finding us cause trust me we are long gone. I have found someone else that I love more than I ever did you. Tell the boys that I did love them but it's all of your fault if you had just given me attention none of this would have happened. I hope you all live a miserable life without your three angels. Go fuck yourself Alessio!

Love Cicilia!

Alessio looked up with anger in his eyes "FIND THEM NOW." he screams at all of his guards they all start rushing around looking for any traces for them.

"Papa" Alessio looks down at his sons "we will find them, don't worry they will be home soon." 

~☆~☆~☆~

Prologue is officially done!

How do we feel about it?

Byeeeee!