Chapter Three

I couldn't handle being in that room any longer

I couldn't handle being in that room any longer. Who the heck does he think he is to just show up after giving us up. My breathing starts to increase just thinking about all of the things that we have been through because they decided that they didn't want us anymore.

I put my hand on my heart trying my best to control my breathing. I look over to see Neovah and Noelle running over to help me.

"Novalle I need you to listen to me and tell me 5 things that you can see" Noelle says standing right in front of me trying to get me to breathe.

"I-I s-see you N-Neovah m-my shoes" I whisper to them making sure nobody else will hear me. By that point my breathing is coming back to normal so I keep going "The door and the emergency exit."

Noelle and Neovah smile at me putting me in a bone crushing hug

Sperm donor walks out of the office looking at us with concern clear in his eyes which just leaves me more confused.

His carbon copy also walks out talking to the principle he turns to us with a blank look but you could tell that he was a little disappointed on how we reacted "Hello I am your oldest brother Lorenzo"

"Where do you live?" Noelle questions trying to get as much information as she can

"New York" Sperm donor says with a rough voice

Nobody says anything until sperm donor breaks the tension "Ok why don't you girls go and say bye to your friends while we wait by the car." We just nod walking to our lockers

"What the fuck are we going to do?" Neovah says worry clear in her voice most likely stressing about Harlow

"In a couple of months we turn eighteen then we can leave." Noelle says "That's the only thing that I can think of we can't just run did you see all of the security outside"

I see her point that they do have a butt load of security out there.

"Ok fine but you need to let Blaine know." Neovah say

Blaine helps us with all of our underground stuff like when we do underground fights and things like that. I'm not really the fighting type, don't get me wrong I'm decent at it but Noelle and Neovah just do it better so I just stick to the hacking.

"Ok I texted Blaine and Stella and told them what happened." Noelle says signaling us to follow her out of the school

"Ok we need your address so we can get a couple of your things." The carbon copy says with a bored look on his face

"Actually we need to make a quick stop somewhere." Neovah says with a emotionless face

"Where?"

"You'll find out lets just go" We all get into to there limo YES A FREAKING LIMO and Neovah puts the place into the gps for them to follow

Noelle starts to listen to music on her phone and Neovah just looks out of the window. But I decide to read Twisted Love from a new series I decided to get.

We pull into Harlow's daycare and the bios have a confused look on there face but Neovah pays no attention to them she justs gets out walking into the building

"What are we doing here?" The carbon copy asks but we don't answer him because we want Neovah to explain we don't know how much she wants them to know.

Neovah exits the building with Harlow in her hands but the bios dont even notice her yet so they just look even more confused.

She gets in the car and the bios are stunned "Who is that?" sperm donor ask

"She's my daughter."

"WHAT?" They both scream which startles us making all of us slightly flinch and Harlow starts to cry

"Don't scream you're scaring her" Neovah says which kind of calms them down

"How old is she?" Sperm donor ask

"She's one." Neovah says looking down at Harlow who is looking up at her

"What's her name?" Sperm donor ask

"Harlow."

"Hi Harlow, I'm your grandpa and this is your uncle Lorenzo."

"My grandpa!" She squeals

"Yes, I'm your grandpa." He laughs at her reaction

"Mamma, where arw we gowing?"

"We will be staying with your grandpa for a while. Is that ok with you?" She just nods and lays her head on Neovahs chest.

TIME SKIP

We grabbed a couple of things from our house and now we are almost at the airport.

Im mentally already freaking out, what if they are like everybody else we have been with and this time we can't hide Harlow. I know that the girls will never let anything like what happened last time happen again but I know that they are just as scared as I am. I really need to talk to them about our plan of making sure that they won't hit us.

"Neovah" Noelle says knocking me out of my thoughts I look up at her concern written clear on her face

"Are you ok?" She says walking closer to me and I just nod seeing as the bios are watching us.

She looks to where i'm looking and looks back at me with understanding

"Ok kids were here." Sperm donor says stepping out of the limo with us following after him.

I see that we're in some kind of private area with guards all around us and a plane that I'm guessing is their last name on the side of it. They look at us waiting for reactions out of us but we don't give one we just keep are faces cold and distant except for Harlow she starts squealing making it very hard to not smile at her.

"Can I hold her?" Lorenzo ask Neovah looks conflicted but ends up nodding not once taking her eyes off of them as they walk to the plane

We follow after reaching the plane me and Neovah and Noelle sit on one side while sperm donor and the carbon copy sit on the other with Harlow in there arms.

A flight attendant comes with her shirt unbuttoned way too much, her boobs are practically spilling out which I wouldn't care about but she's pushing them all up in sperm donor's face with Harlow right there.

"Could I get you anything, anything at all?" She asks them while Noelle fakes a gag noise which catches her attention.

"Um do we have a problem" the flight attendant ask while glaring at us

"Actually we do could you do your fucking job and not try to get fucked with a baby right infront of you also you can go now" Noelle says while she stands up grabbing Harlow and putting her hands on her ears so that she didin't hear anything.

"Who the hell do you think you are bitch?"

"I'm the bitch that is going to get your ass fired." Noelle says handing Harlow to Neovah

The flight attendant looks at sperm donor and carbon copy with tears in her eyes then she storms out of the room.

They both look at Noelle shocked but Noelle pays no attention to them she turns over to Neovah with an apologetic look.

~☆~☆~☆~

The Third Chapter is done!

I am so sorry it took so long.

TikTok- Unknown3874

Byeeeee!