Chapter One

Home [hōm]

Home [hōm]. Home is a place where you are supposed to feel safe the most but whoever tells you that is lying because were me and my sisters live you have to tiptoe around so you don't get caught and get beat were you can't cry freely or it makes you feel weak that's how we live always on look out trying to hide from the demons that are always lurking around ready for you to make a mistake.

Me and my sisters Neovah and Novalle live with our adoptive parents Jolene and John. They adopted us when we were 15 years old, but we arrived at the orphanage when we were only 4 years old. I don't remember much from before we were at the orphanage but we were probably too young to remember anything.

I was interrupted from my thoughts when Neovah barges into our room "Stella is going to keep Harlow for tonight since Jolene and John are coming back tonight. Will you come help us make their dinner?" I nod and she leaves. Neovah has a 1 year old daughter named Harlow we have kept her hidden from Jolene and John.

I get up and head downstairs to help Neovah and Novalle with dinner. When I get downstairs I see Neovah making spaghetti and Novalle staring off into space. She does that alot she's always in her head or reading a book.

Novalle has been a selective mute since she was 4. It all started the day that we arrived at the orphanage from what i can remember we were all so sad the day that we arrived that Novalle just quite talking to anybody that wasn't us and the only people that she blames for that is our bio family that was what started her trust issues but it just kept getting worse as she got older.

Neovah finishes the spaghetti so I go and grab two bowls for Jolene and John. We're not allowed to eat any of their food so we usually only eat at school. I hear the door open which means that they're home but I hear more than two voices.

Finally they come into view and they have three other people with them. They had been here before one time and it was my night to make dinner and the bald one saw me go into the kitchen and followed he had grabbed my ass and tried to kiss me but before he could they called him back into the living room.

"What is this shit you didn't make enough for are fucking guest." John says coming up to Novalle since she was the closest he grabs her by her hair "what do you have to say for yourself?" when she doesn't respond he gets pissed "oh yeah I forgot you don't fucking talk." he starts dragging her to the basement door and pushes her down and by the thud I could tell that hurt.

He looks over at me and Neovah and we are shaking. We both turn around and see the bald guy is blocking me and another one is blocking her. The bald guy smirks and grabs me by my arm. I try to shake him off of me but he doesn't budge.

I get pissed at myself I'm a fucking assassin who can't protect myself or my sisters from these fucking bitches but when John or Jolene even come near me I freeze I stop breathing and I stop thinking it's just like I'm frozen in time.

Jolene goes up to Neovah and kicks her feet out from under her. The force was so hard that there were tears threatening to spill out of her eyes but she won't let them fall. "LET HER GO!" I scream when Jolene knees her in the mouth making it bleed.

Jolene freezes and slowly starts to turn to me and right at this very moment I know that I fucked up but I couldn't watch my sister get hurt John takes Neovah down to the basement Jolene comes up to me and punches me so hard that I start to feel dizzy and next thing I know I pass out.

I groan and try to touch my head but I notice that I can't. Then it all hits me. I start to panic and look around and see that Neovah and Novalle are tied up to the wall. I absolutely hate this fucking basement every fucking time we do something wrong they bring us in here and choose who will be getting tortured and I guess today is just my fucking lucky day.

I turn my head to the other direction and see John pick up a dagger. He starts making his way towards me with a sick smirk.

This won't be as bad as it was with the Russians John and Jolene like to sell us to very bad people and one time it was the Russians we were 16 they sold us to be with them for a year those were the worst times of my life they tortured us and trained us to be there minions after the year was up we went back to Jolene and johns but the being sold never stopped that's how they make all of their money is selling us to filthy people

We came back from the Russians we realized that Neovah was really sick so we snuck out from school without anyone notice and we figured out that she was pregnant and she told us everything that happened at the Russian they separated us all they would torture and train me they used Neovah for their own pleasure and they made Novalle watch everything that was happening to us they found each of our weakness and exploited them to torture us and trust me it fucking worked.

My thoughts were interrupted when Jolene comes and gives me a hard blow to the stomach but I don't make a reaction she keeps hitting me tears well up in my eyes but I don't let them fall John comes up to me and starts cutting my legs and then he goes behind me and carves something into my back I groan from all the pain all over my body. After John finishes with my back they all leave us just tied up sitting there.

Neovah starts working to get untied and she does she unties Novalle then they both rush over to me.

"I'm so so sorry" Novalle whispers and starts to cry "it's ok we're all ok let's just go to bed and we will figure this out tomorrow because I am sick of their shit" I say and they start helping me up the stairs into our little bedroom.

Once we get into the room I go into our bathroom and turn on the water I undress. When I get in the shower I groan from all the pain and now the water touches the fresh bruises and wounds.

When I finish I go to the small mirror and look at my back and the word SLUT is carved into it tears start to sting my eyes but this time I let them fall.

What did I do to deserve this?

Maybe if I could just fight them back things like this wouldn't happen?

Maybe me and my sisters could have a normal life if I just fought harder?

~☆~☆~☆~

First chapter is done!

How do we feel about it?

TikTok is Unkown3874!

Byeeeee!