It Can't End Like This.

Mr. Dazai here!

THIS IS A HALF-REQUEST BY @RILEY1012345!

THIS IS A BIT OF A COMPILATION OF SOME THINGS THAT HAPPENED DURING THE MEURSAULT ARC, AS YOU'RE IN CHUUYA'S POSITION. IT SKIPS FROM IMPORTANT SCENE TO IMPORTANT SCENE SO I DON'T BORE YOU WITH FILLER. YOU'RE WELCOME.

ENJOY!

_____

"So that's the trick Fyodor has up his sleeve," Dazai said after hearing your name mentioned by a voice over the intercom on a radio, calling for backup. "Two against two." Dazai had a grin on his face that wouldn't last.

Although you weren't as strong as Chuuya, your ability was still no force to be reckoned with. With a snap of your finger, you could simply drive someone insane. Who needs more physical strength when your enemies are too crazy to fight?

"How lovely. I'm fighting against my own lover."

"Your lover?" Sigma questioned. Dazai nodded his head.

"Mhm! And sadly, it looks as if they've been taken advantage of," Dazai said. "Let's go."

It was scary to Sigma seeing Dazai suddenly become more serious about the situation.

_____

"I don't think you can drive water insane, Love!" Dazai exclaimed in a sing-song tone. You struggled, banging against the door that closed down, but it was no use. Everything was too strong. You grunted in frustration as the water was coming up to your neck.

"It's sad it had to come to this," he lamented. "There was still so much we had to do. I'll never get to..." Dazai paused, while Sigma watched in horror, first to you with your completely red eyes, then to Dazai who started to look indifferent about this situation, as if he's immediately come to terms with it. "Sorry! Wouldn't wanna break your spirits too much! Well, bye-bye!"

With that, you were completely engulfed in water, unable to breathe. Dazai and the partner he chose left the room to the hallway.

"You did that too easily, that's your lover!" Sigma said in a tone of disbelief. Dazai looked at Sigma with an expression he couldn't place.

"It was simply time."

"'Time'? What to you mean time?"

"It was time for them to leave," Dazai said.

_____

You didn't say a word as you saw your boyfriend trapped in an elevator, struggling to find a way out, just as you did a while ago. Your face glowed red because of the screen, and you observed the camera intently. You internally smiled at Dazai's intelligence when he knew an explosion was coming, and he immediately dropped to the water. You looked at Fyodor to your left.

Just as cocky as ever.

Turning your gaze back to the cameras, Dazai was already shooting into the vent he "checked for booby traps." Soon enough, the elevator doors were forced open. You let out a sigh of relief, making it seem like a groan of frustration. What took that relief away was the elevator crashing, and only Sigma being pushed out of it.

No matter how many times he could do something like this, it always left you terrified, thinking something would go wrong.

_____