Introduction

Hello, this is Ink speaking. I just would like to say that I have ADHD. This means that you as the reader might have ADHD as well in this book, I'll try to not spread it but no guarantees.

Some information about Moon boi as well:

• He does NOT like Sun. I repeat, NOT. I am going to try to make this as realistic as possible for him. This means that due to the way Moon acts in both Security Breach and the Ruin DLC, he will act violent towards Sun, possibly even braking himself to stop Sun from coming out.

• Sun is fearful of Moon [as seen in Security Breach], due to this Moon won't come out often, resulting in him being touch starved and having little to no trust in anyone. This means that it will be hard for you as the reader to gain his trust, resulting in a slow burn intro.

• Moon is around 7-8 feet tall, making you shorter than him no matter what, there is nothing you can do to make me change my mind.

• Moon will act more violent in the beginning, sorry to all you who don't like violent Moony.

• The nickname 'Starlight' is a little too... overused. Before this book starts PLEASE tell me if you want it. If you don't say then I most likely will choose a different nickname.

• I cannot create Moons personality for the life of me, due to this Moon may act slightly bipolar [if he isn't already lol-]. I will try to make him as mellow, violent, stoic and flirty as possible.

YOU WILL GET LOTS OF CUDDLES! Moon cannot create his own body heat, due to this you will get a lot of cuddles as he will seek you out for warmth.

• Sun wise, I'll try not to bring him in too much but when he does come, please remember it is purely platonic friendship.

I think that's all that needs to be said, I'll get started on the first chapter ASAP.