[9] Can animatronics even have panic attacks?

Warning for possible panic attacks

Bonnie's death confirmed?! :O

˙ᵕ˙

It took a while but you finally managed to bring Moon all the way to the main stage and into Parts and Service. The bad news is that all the maintenance workers were all working on Freddy for some reason—as you clearly saw on a clipboard. You set Moon sitting against the fat cylinder in the middle of the room before going over to the computer to open the door. The controls were pretty simple, making it easy to get the doors open.

Once the doors were open you picked Moon up again, apologizing over and over as he screeched in pain. You hauled him into the cylinder, lifting his heavy metal body up and setting him onto the meal table. You were careful as you placed him down, trying your hardest to avoid hurting him further. You flinched a little at the sudden locking of the metal cuffs around Moon's wrists and ankles, restraining him to the table, but quickly composed yourself.

Moon however, didn't. In fact, Moon roared out when the cuffs locked in place. He thrashed, attempting to release himself from his restraints, his movements seeming frantic, violent. He let out a few high pitched whimpers, causing you to wince.

"Moon!" Your voice cracked as you spoke, trying your best to remain calm as you watched Moon scream in agony. It pained you to watch your friend writhe in what appeared to be fear and pain. He looked like he was having a hard time controlling his own actions, causing him to lash out violently against the binds. He was scared; that much was clear.

It appeared Moon was having some sort of episode, perhaps as a result of trauma he might've suffered in the past. You didn't know what to do, this was a dangerous animatronic, one that could slight you to bits if you weren't careful. The poor guy needed help, and you couldn't help him without putting yourself at risk.

But maybe... Maybe if you got his attention away from those metal cuffs, he wouldn't be so panicked anymore. If you were lucky, Moon could be convinced to turn his attention on you.

Taking a deep breath, you called out to Moon, "Hey, Moon. It's ok. It's [name]. It's not Vanessa or Jessica or whoever. It's just [name]. I won't hurt you, I won't let anyone hurt you." Your voice was steady and reassuring, as you slowly approached Moon. It took him a while to notice you, which gave you some small hope that he could be calmed down.

"[Name]." Moon finally spoke, his voice hoarse and strained.

"Yeah, that's me. Look, I brought you to parts and services, It's just me, nobody else."

Moon didn't seem to respond for awhile, allowing you to walk over to his side, gently grabbing a screwdriver off a shelf.

"[Name]." He whispered, barely audible.

"Yeah, I'm here," you smiled at him as you lifted up Moon's shattered clawed hand, trying to examine the damages. Moon winced slightly from pain, looking at you as if he was studying you, looking for any flaws.

You carefully moved your fingers inside the mangled pieces, feeling every last bit of the damage that had occurred on Moon's hand. It wounded you that Vanessa beat him up, even for something as simple as him being violent towards a guest. Fazbear Entertainment has had tons of deaths on it's name. A simple hurt person wouldn't wound it anymore than it already is.

You began to probe at the damaged areas of Moon's hand, taking it apart and keeping the inner workings together, making sure everything was in its proper position. You followed the manual and managed to fix his hand, now only needing the metal casing for it. Both your hands were covered in a thick layer of oil, which you didn't really mind but it felt weird feeling this fine with someone's 'blood' on your hands.