[14] Locked In? Blame the Moon Man

You arrived at the Pizzaplex fifteen minutes after you left, weaving through a few S.T.A.F.F Bots as you ran to the daycare. The Pizzaplex was closing soon and you wanted to just do a quick check-in with Moon before it closed. Seeing as you had worried him sick all day. You peeked through the glass, seeing the place completely shrouded in darkness.

You pushed open the doors just enough to peek your head through but not enough to where you could get in.

"Moon?" You called out and were met with silence. You tried again. "Moon? I'm here."

You pushed the doors open and stepped in, using your phone light to look around. "Moon!"

A soft jingle of bells catches your attention, making you look above you, seeing Moon dangling from his wire right above you, arms crossed. You feel a tinge of guilt as he lowers himself, seeing a few dried oil stains on his face.

It was silent as he landed, no thump or anything. Moon looked tired, looking down at you with dimly lit red eyes with white pupils.

"Late," he stated, a slight static tone in his voice.

"Sorry..." You mutter, feeling small under his glare. You didn't intend on making him so stressed he cried. Well, you think he was crying.

"Said you were going to come." He growled, his small overbite fang becoming more noticeable. 

"I didn't-"

"Lied." Moon leaned closer, cutting you off mid sentence and making you lean back instinctually. 

"I didn't lie Moon, I just didn't know." You shot back, taking a step back to get a bit of space.

You were met with silence and a still Moon. You watched as the animatronic straightened up, making you shrink in on yourself slightly by his height. You stared at him as he analyzed you, his eyes darting all over your face.

"You owe me."

You raised an eyebrow at this, confused by his behavior. "Uhm... Y-Yeah, I can do something for you. Are you going to use it now or-"

"Save."

"Alright," you mutter back.

You watched as Moon used his hook, pulling himself up off the ground and into the air, gliding over and landing silently on the top of a play structure.

"You know, you're not nearly as evil as people think you are." You comment as you walk over to the security desk, sitting down and watching Moon crawl a bit closer.

"Nope. I'm way worse."

You playfully scoffed and leaned back in the chair. "That's a lie. You haven't done anything that bad to me other than the first time we met."

"Don't test me."

You ignore him, stretching your arms and stifle a yawn. Despite sleeping all day you were surprisingly still sleepy.

You saw Moon's gaze twitch. "Go to sleep."

"No."

"You're tired."

"I slept all day, I'm fine." You thought you heard a soft growl but ignored it.

"Damn brat."

"Pool noodle." You counter.

"Annoying."

"Bossy."

"Locked in."

"Stuck in he- Wait what?"

"Past twelve. Doors are locked."

You check your phone, seeing that he was in fact, correct. 12:46AM. The doors closed an hour ago.

"Damn..."