[15] Angy Moony

You groaned in protest as you hung as limp as a noodle in Moon's hands, not wanting to move whatsoever.

"Come on," he groaned, throwing you over his shoulder like a towel and continuing the walk to the arcade.

"I don't wanna meet theemmm!!" You whined, slightly slipping off his shoulder. "I don't like meeting new peoplee!"

"Sucks to suck."

You scoffed. "Ugk! How dare you disrespect the queen/king of Let-me-do-whatever-the-fuck-I-want village!" You exclaimed dramatically

"Meeting the Mini's. That's final." Moon responded.

You blew a raspberry in annoyance as you continued to hang limply like a lazy cat. This was definitely one of Moon's more unusual behavior patterns, but not surprising or anything, you guessed. He did have an odd amount of weird tendencies at times...

Well, you guessed most things that he does are 'weird' for someone who isn't you, you thought bitterly. An example would be carrying a person over your shoulder in the dead of night.

"Moon, lemme down," You huffed, attempting to wiggle out of his grasp, but failing miserably.

Moon didn't respond, silence filling the air.

"Are you just going to carry me all the way?" You asked, exasperated.

After another moment of nothing, Moon finally spoke. "...Yes."

"Why?" You snapped. "Can't you see I don't want to meet anyone!"

"...yes." Moon answered monotonously, his voice lacking emotion.

You grumbled something incomprehensible beneath your breath before trying again. "Okay, well... I can walk myself you know."

No response, no acknowledgement of your words. You angrily grumbled as you attempted to reposition yourself, failing as Moon's grip was tight on you. "Moon, put me down. Your shoulder is digging into my stomach!"

"Don't need your input." Moon replied, keeping his voice as emotionless as ever as he made his way through the Mega Pizzaplex, towards what you assumed was the Fazcade.

"Hey, Moon." You began. Moon ignored you. "Hey, Moon!! Stop ignoring meee!" You shouted. He didn't respond, and you felt yourself growl under your breath.

"Listen, I know you're upset with me for not coming, but you've gotta understand that it was my day off. I'm not even allowed to be here right now!" You explained.

"I would've came if I'd known!" You paused momentarily to take a deep breath, your eyes burning with frustration. "I didn't know that it was the weekend, I didn't know that me not coming would hurt you as much as it did. Moon please.... please just forgive me..."

Moon finally stopped walking as you finished speaking and turned to his head in a 180 to face you. His expression remained stoic, and you could tell from looking into his eyes that he was thinking about how to respond. After another long pause, you couldn't help feeling relieved that you were getting some sort of response.

He sighed, releasing you from his hold. "...I'll think about it," He muttered.

Your feet hit the ground with a soft clunk, and you gave Moon a grateful smile.

"Thanks." You whispered.

He simply nodded in reply, once again taking off in the direction of the arcade. You walked after him, not wanting him to pick you up for not following, or him going into a panic from you leaving.

You followed in silence until you reached the door and entered the arcade. Moon opened it, gesturing you to follow, which you did. The sound of that familiar whirring came to your senses, making you look up, seeing the cable Moon uses lowering to the ground.

You watched as the hook that was attached to said cable clipped automatically to his back. The soft whirring started up again, pulling the animatronic up into the air.

"I'll go get some snacks," he stated shortly. "Minis and DJ are in the dance floor." Before you could say anything else he left you standing alone in the arcade, staring around. The fluorescent lights buzzed overhead, casting light on the walls and floor.

There weren't any other humans present. The only sounds being a soft music playing and the sounds of the arcade games on their idle screen. It was kind of eerie, actually; the silence in this place felt like there was something hidden under the surface.

The eerie aura seemed to surround every square inch of this building. There were secrets in this place that you didn't know about. Suddenly, you felt a tap on your shoulder, and you yelped. Turning around, you stared wide eyed at Moon, whose expression portrayed confusion as he placed a bag of chips into your hands. You took them gingerly.

There was a moment of silence before Moon spoke up. "Didn't I tell you to go to the dance floor?" He asked, tilting his head slightly.

Your heart thudded in your ears as he looked at you expectantly. A second passed before you realized that you were staring at him. Your cheeks burned red as you looked away.

"Sorry..." You murmured, shuffling awkwardly on your feet. "I think I zoned out a bit."

Another moment of silence ensued. You were starting to feel awkward again, and were internally berating yourself for it when Moon broke it. "We should probably start heading over. DJ's gonna be waiting for us." He announced, turning around and starting to walk.

You hesitated for a moment, unsure of what to do. Moon was already headed toward the dance floor without acknowledging you, so you decided that it would be best to join him.

You caught up quickly with him, falling in line next to him. You ripped open the bag of chips, chomping down greedily. This might be the longest you've been without food since... oh, Faz, when was the last time you had actual food? When was the last time you ate? You didn't know.

You haven't eaten a decent meal since.... Well...You shook your head vigorously to clear those thoughts from your mind. Focus. Now's not the time to think about this. You swallowed the last bite of your chip bag, throwing away the bag in a garbage can.

You walked up beside Moon, taking note of him being in the shadows and staying far away from the multi-coloured light up dance floor.

"I suggest you go introduce yourself." Moon muttered, giving you a sideways glance.

Shining Midnight Skies [Moon x Gender Neutral Reader]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara