4

Jisoo and Jeonghan reached at doorstep of royal kitchen and enquired for the shef who cooked the food for Queen.

"It's me, I am the one cooking, what is the matter" the lady in her mid 50s say stirring the pot.

"I want to apol-"jisoo was cut off by Jeonghan. "You are cooking? No no.." and he rushed out of there it clicked to jisoo moment after and he also rushed behind the older.

Jeonghan were running his heart out through huge corridor of royal castle, he need to be there to inform Queen.

Seungcheol were walking through corridor, he need to look at hansol it's nearly evening,after mother got ill , it's his responsibility to keep eye on that royal little child.

He saw someone rushing in corridor in high speed, should he tell the person that running in hallway is prohibited?

He saw the guy same age as him running in front of his eyesight ,the way his eyes narrowed in worries or face flushed from running, the way his hair dance on the rhythm of air , he looks ethernal ..so beautiful..

Seungcheol got in trance of the figure which is now fading, but got alerted when he again heard the footsteps approaching him.

"What is the matter?" He asked the person who were also running now.

The person halted in place looked back and next moment said "the maid he is the one...poison " and start to run again.

These words are enough for seungcheol to run behind, he called few soldier standing around to follow him.

"Jisoo go to right ,I am going left" Jeonghan said running to left direction when route divided.

Seungcheol sign few soldiers to follow Jeonghan and he ran with jisoo.

"He is the one.." jisoo said catching his breath pointing towards person near well cleaning his clothes.

Ofcourse he got alerted and rushed out of there, both prince and jisoo following, he ran the same path Jeonghan followed earlier who were now checking rooms with guards.

"Jeonghan!" Jisoo scream at top of his lungs.
"Guards catch him!" Seungcheol said.

Jeonghan looked back that he was about to attempt to jump out of window , he looked around and spot the fancy vase ,without thinking twice he picked it up and throw at him with all energy.

Lucky him the vase hit the maid and he stumbled,guards were quick enough to catch him.

Both jisoo and Jeonghan falls on ground catching there breath, surely tired from running marathon in this really vast castle.

Seungcheol ordered to take the doubtful male infront of his father and stand there to help Yoon brothers.

"Are you guys okay?" He asked . Both brother one by one nodded now slowly regaining composer and standing up.
"Come with me to dining hall, you guys will be provided some cold beverages."

As per said, both Yoon brothers walk behind seungcheol to fill there thrust after running quite long.