22

In the warm glow of the early morning sun, Seungmin led Jisoo through the narrow pathways of the island to his humble wooden house. The scent of blooming lotus flowers filled the air as they approached the backyard, where a vibrant display of petals unfolded beneath the gentle sunlight.

"Jisoo, behold my prized lotus garden," Seungmin proclaimed, gesturing dramatically to the colorful blooms. "I've mastered the art of cultivation during my time on this island. It's a skill you'd be envious of, dear brother."

Jisoo couldn't help but chuckle at Jeonghan's boastful demeanor. "Well, Seungmin, let's see if your lotus garden lives up to the hype."

As they strolled among the blooms, Jeonghan shared his newfound passion for gardening and the tranquility it brought to his life. The brothers laughed and reminisced, surrounded by the beauty of the lotus pond that he had carefully cultivated.

Their conversation was interrupted by the lively entrance of Seungkwan, a close friend who had assisted Jeonghan in settling down in Jeju. Seungkwan beamed at the sight of Jisoo, exclaiming, "Ah, new face graces us with his presence!"

Jisoo and Jeonghan exchanged amused glances at Seungkwan's exuberant greeting. Seungkwan, known for his vibrant personality, wasted no time in extending a warm welcome to Jisoo.

"Jisoo, meet the one and only Seungkwan, the man who helped me find my bearings on this island," Seungmin introduced, his tone a mix of gratitude and jest.

Seungkwan, with a dramatic flourish, bowed and said, "A pleasure to meet you, Jisoo. Your brother here is quite the character. I hope you've come prepared for his endless stories about his lotus triumphs."

Laughter echoed through the wooden house as the three of them gathered around a simple table, sharing stories of their adventures and catching up on the lost time. Seungkwan regaled Jisoo with tales of Jeju's unique culture, its vibrant communities, and the amusing challenges Seungmin faced in adjusting to island life.

As the day unfolded, the trio found themselves engrossed in a friendly lotus-petal tossing competition in the backyard, each trying to outdo the others with their skillful throws. Amidst the laughter and playful banter, the bond between the brothers deepened, and Seungkwan reveled in the joy of their reunion.

The evening drew to a close with a shared meal, the aroma of Jeju's local delicacies wafting through the air. Seungmin, Jisoo, and Seungkwan sat together, surrounded by the warmth of their newfound camaraderie, grateful for the twists of fate that had brought them together on this picturesque island.

As the night settled in, the wooden house echoed with the echoes of shared laughter, brotherly banter, and the vibrant energy of newfound friendships, creating memories that would linger in their hearts for years to come.