Chapter 1

A/N:

Thank you so much for reading my first book and I've finally made book 2 :). I'm trying to stuff this in due to my packed schedule (I wish I had 25 hours and 8 days). I'm also trying to make the chapters better which resulted in another universe combined with Demon Slayer (this is a bad idea), called Genshin Impact.

Future A/N: I sort of regret this idea because the plot of other chapters is damn complicated. I've made a few more chapters that barely have anything except a small plot that is not refined.

-----

Five years passed and I'm in a secret location only my fellow loyal demons know.

I've been travelling across the globe searching for people. I started off in Japan, then I went to Germany, then China, then the Middle Eastern Countries, then France, then the Latin America parts as well as the Western Africans, then Russia and finally, back to Japan.

I handed each and everyone of them blue cloaks similar to mine but different. All of them started as villagers. But each of them competed with one another in their own clans. Now, some are in the economy rank, working to help the economy get better. Some are in the warrior rank, they fight and get sent off to do missions. Above that rank was the best, Commander.

Commanders were part of my inner circle, I issued them orders that they could pass down to others or fulfil it themselves. Other than the commanders, I have a pair of twins who help me to rule when I'm gone or busy. Lumine and Aether with their fellow emergency food companion, Paimon.

Each clan had 2 in command. Germany, or Mondstadt had Venti and Jean. China, Liyue, had Zhong Li and Xiao. My home country Japan was called Inazuma, ruled by Raiden Ei and Yae Miko. Sumeru's the Middle Eastern Countries, and the only one that has exceptions, Nahida, Cyno and Alhaitham. Fontaine was France, ruled by Furina and Neuvillette. As for Natlan, Western African and Latin America, it was the only one with one person ruling and was undergoing some changes. Natlan has Murata while Sneznaya has the Tsaritsa and his Fatui.

Glancing at the obelisk in the garden, there were 5 hours before I send search parties for Lowermoons, Uppermoons or even Kibutsuji Muzan. I reached out, using my mind, to contact Venti, Zhong Li, Ei, Nahida, Furina and Tsaritsa by telepathy. Send the following people out to search. Party 1: Sucrose, Ke Qing, Ayaka, Faruzan, Clorinde and Pantalone. Party 2: Rosaria, Xiao, Itto, Candace, Neuvillette and Pierro

I heard different responses of yes and I retracted my mind. I sighed once more and I heard someone speak, "Are you alright? Something seems to be bothering you."

"Ah, Lumine." I spoke up and turned to face her. "Nothing's bothering me."

"(Y/N), you're lying."

"Sigh...Well, I used to be part of the Demon Slayer Corps and I've made a deal with Master Ubuyashi, remember?"

"Yep."

"Well, I was just wondering when is he going to reveal the secret alliance we have made."

"When the time is ripe, but if you really wanted to do something, you can always tell me or my brother."

"Well then, please take care of the entire clan while I am gone."

"Where to?"

"Not where. I'm planning to find some people."