Chapter 3

"Who are you?!" Master Ubuyashi whispered as I quietly opened the door to his room. "Aki told you that I've died, but that's not the case." I responded, removing my blue hood. His face widened in surprise and happiness as he saw my human form. "You see...Master Ubuyashi, I'm no longer who I am at first, but before you know it, please calm down, alright?" 

He nodded his head before I transformed into my demon self (somewhat like pic above but you can choose how you look like yourself). Gasping quietly, I raised my hands innocently, "I'm not here to hurt you. If I wanted, I would already done so. However, I'm here to discuss some matters."

"I want to ask some questions though, (Y/N). What happened in reality?"

"Ah...I was transformed into a demon by Uppermoon 1, Kokushibo, and I was brought to a place where I believe it is the palace of the demon king, the Infinity Castle. Not all demons can access that place, only the twelve kizuki. He wanted me to be at his side but I refused and escaped. I spent the next year and a bit more recruiting and training demons that I recruited and came with me willingly. Now, search parties set off every night to find one of the kizuki or even better, Muzan. Now, my turn. How's the corps?"

"Within the first year of your death, the hashiras are coping well with your death and now, they are unaffected by it, but when brought up a topic close to you or your death, they become a little uneasy."

"Ah...I see...Now then, to the main point of me coming here, is to make a deal."

"What kind of deal?"

"You see, my fellow demons can help you heal from your condition only if the corps don't attack my members." His face instantly lit up and he replied, "Of course, I accept this deal, but...how do your members look like?"

"Just tell the corps not to attack any demon in a blue cloak, like mine."

"That's all?"

"Yes, you accept it, right?"

"Yes."

"Very well then, sign here." I pulled out a pen and a contract from thin air and held it to him. He signed it and I followed in suite. "Thank you for your cooperation, Master Ubuyashi. Don't tell anyone I, (L/N)(YN) was here. Have a nice night!"

I smiled before pulling up my hood and vanishing into the night.

(end of flashback)

"Hello, Master Ubuyashi. You've been getting better since the last time I saw you." I said and he turned in shock just to calm down as he saw a familiar face.

"Yes, (Y/N). The medication helped a lot. Rest assured, I've told no one about you."

"I know that. I'm just here to pay you a visit, as an ex-hashira." I smiled while passing him a basket of fruits. "We've grown this in the garden by ourselves."

"Thank you very much."

He ate the fruits in silence while I sipped my tea (or any other beverage).

"Master Ubuyashi, I think...it's time." I told him and he raised an eyebrow.

"When?"

"The next hashira meeting. Don't call it because of this matter, alright?"

He hummed in response and I smiled before calling it a day. We bid each other goodbye as I placed my hood over my head and teleported away.