Chapter 2

I've been trekking the mountains in search of a family. It's been ages seen I've seen them. While concentrating on masking my aura, I found the house but it was deserted. Then, I noticed the graves and gasped.

The once kind and caring Kamado Family now laid dead in the graves. Reading the names out loud, I noticed something strange.

Where were the names Nezuko and Tanjiro?

Did they survive? I pondered as I touched the wooden pillars of the house. Closing my eyes, I sensed the presence of the ones that have been here.

The family and Kibutsuji Muzan.

I snapped my eyes open and quickly grabbed a small chunk of wood before teleporting to the entrance of the base. I swiftly stepped in as the wind swept my hood away, revealing my face. People nodded their heads in respect and acknowledgment and I gave each one of them a small smile.

Barging into the room the twins in, the game room, I panted, "Muzan. He was at the Kamado Residence and killed the family except Tanjiro and Nezuko."

Aether nodded walked out to take the files regarding the family while I handed Lumine the chunk of wood. "Thank you." she murmured and left, with me at her heels.

"Albedo should know the rough date it happened, so no worries." she told me and I stopped, letting her visit him by herself.

Sighing, I made my way to my room and collapsed onto the futon. I turned to my left side to see the snow globe. 

The snow globe that Muichiro gave me. My first ever gift. Wonder if he still even remembers me...That reminds me, I should pay a visit to the Master again. It's been a while, I thought as I regained

Flashback

Aki flew high into the air, obeying her master's order, no matter how sad she felt. She flew and flew all the way into the Master's estate.

"Ah, Aki, what brings you here?" he asked.

With tears in her eyes, she told the bitter lie that (Y/N) told her to. "Ah...(L/N) (Y/N), my child...You and your sacrifices will be held in our memories greatly." The respective hashiras crow received the message and passed it on to them.

Sanemi POV: I was busy training in my estate when my crow flew in and landed on my arm. "Caw! Hashira (L/N) (Y/N) has fallen during a fight with Uppermoon 1! Caw!" I shooed it away as I thought, I should have been there so she might not have died young!

Giyuu POV: Walking around, my old crow came to me and cawed softly, "Caw! (L/N) (Y/N)! Caw! Fallen during battle with Uppermoon 1!" In that moment, I felt a bit of pain. Another hashira dies and I wasn't there to help. I don't deserve to be a hashira.

Shinobu POV: I was helping out in the Butterfly Estate when my crow flew in and perched on the window sill. "Caw! Zodiac Hashira! (L/N (Y/N) has died during a battle with Uppermoon 1! Caw!" My eyes widened and tears came to my eyes. Clenching my fist, my hatred for demons grew. First Kanae, now her. I'm sorry, (Y/N), I wasn't able to be there during your final minutes.

Mitsuri and Iguro POV: As I stuffed my mouth with Sakura Mochi while Iguro watched me, both our crows arrived at the same time. "What is it." He muttered and my crow replied, "Caw caw! (Y/N) has died in a battle with Uppermoon 1!" I gasped and looked down at my plate of Sakura Mochi. "I wanted to share these with her, but she died so young!" I mumbled while Iguro was thinking to himself. (His thoughts: (L/N)...If I was there, you could have a chance of not dying so there was an extra hand to help us defeat Kibutsuji.)

Gyomei POV (3rd person): He sat down on a chair as his crow came to him. "(L/N) (Y/N), caw! She died in a battle against Uppermoon 1. Caw!" "Ah, young (L/N), died at such a young age. Namu-Amidabutsu" Slowly, tears started leaking from his eyes.

Rengoku POV: I was watching Senjuro train in the backyard when my crow came to me. " (Y/N) died in a battle in against Uppermoon 1. Caw!" My smile faltered as I thought, ah, (L/N), you've barely joined the Corps and now you've perished. Rest in peace.

Muichiro POV: I was cloud gazing when I heard, "(L/N) (Y/N), Zodiac Hashira! She has died in a battle against Uppermoon 1! Caw! Caw!" Who was she...? Oh, she's the girl who I made laugh. She's the girl who helped me with my memory. Ah...rest in peace.