2.

Hello Dear Readers.

I have decided to change the format of my story that is instead of Y/N to an OC. I'm sorry if this disappoints you. If you would like it to be a reader x Kim Seungmin story I suggest that you either imagine it as yourself. Once again I apologize. THANK YOU !

Enjoy~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The dust-filled air hung thick in the attic as sunlight streamed through the small, dusty window. Minyong wiped sweat from her forehead with the back of her hand, wondering how she had accumulated so much clutter over the years.

Wiping the dust off an old cardboard box in the corner of the attic, her fingers leaving streaks in the thick layer of grime. As the sunlight filtered through the dusty windows, she could see the dust motes dancing in the air, creating an otherworldly ambiance. She wondered how long it had been since she had set foot in this forgotten space.

She had decided to do a yearly attic cleaning to sort through her "treasures".

In the midst of her exploration, Minyong's fingers brushed against something cold and smooth. She pulled out a small, ornate wooden box, barely noticeable amid the discarded trinkets. Intrigued, she opened the box and gasped at the sight before her-a dazzling red ruby necklace nestled within.

Her memory flashed back to a distant winter day. An old lady with wrinkly, pale skin had gifted her this very necklace as a token for her kindness and generosity. The lady had claimed it was a special gift, one that would reveal its true purpose at the right moment.

Minyong held the necklace in her hands, marveling at the vibrant red gemstone. A sense of curiosity overcame her. She clasped the necklace around her neck, and as the cool ruby touched her skin, a strange sensation enveloped her.

Suddenly, the attic around her seemed to blur and warp. The walls, covered in layers of peeling wallpaper, shifted and transformed into a scene from a bygone era. The air carried the scent of a different time, and the bright sunlight engulfed her petite body.

The air crackled with an unusual energy as Minyong found herself standing in the midst of a bustling street. The architecture around her seemed older, and the sound of vintage cars and bicycle could be heard clattering on cobblestone streets filled the air. Confusion etched across her face as she took in the sights and realized something extraordinary had happened - she had traveled back in time.

Minyong's heart raced as she navigated through the unfamiliar surroundings. The 90s fashioned attire worn by the people passing by confirmed her suspicions - she was no longer in her own time. Anxiety gripped her, but she pressed on, determined to understand this surreal experience.

As she walked along the quaint street, Minyong became lost in her thoughts, wondering how she ended up in the past and how she could return. Lost in contemplation, she failed to notice the speeding bicycle careening toward her.

Just as the collision seemed inevitable, a voice pierced through the commotion. "Look out!" A young man with windswept brown hair and a mischievous glint in his eye swerved expertly on his bicycle, narrowly avoiding a collision with Minyong.

Breathless and startled, Minyong stood frozen on the spot. The young man skidded to a stop beside her. His bicycle came to rest with a gentle thud against the nearby lamppost.

"Yah, don't you have eyes !" the boy exclaimed.

"H-huh"

With a sigh the boy asked with concern etched on his face "Are you alright?"

"I... I think so," Minyong stammered, her heart still pounding. She took a moment to catch her breath and offered a shaky smile. "Thanks for saving me."

The boy gave her a small nod and slight smile and answered "No problem. You have to be careful in these streets. They can be a bit chaotic."

"I'm Seungmin", the said while having a small smile plastered on his face

"Minyong", the girl replied

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all for today. I'm sorry I couldn't post. I was busy with my basketball match and school. But our hard-work paid off. WE WON 1ST PLACE :D...Thank you for reading. Any feedback would be appreciated.