11.

As Minyong navigated through the bustling market, her senses heightened by the uneasy   encounter with the mysterious man in black. The vibrant colors and bustling activity that usually delighted her now made her feel uneasy, each shadowy corner seeming to conceal a potential threat.

As she moved through the crowded marketplace, Minyong couldn't shake the feeling of being watched. With every turn, she cast furtive glances over her shoulder, searching for any sign of the man who had unnerved her.

Spotting a flash of movement out of the corner of her eye, Minyong's heart skipped a beat. There, amidst the crowd of shoppers, she caught a glimpse of the man in black, his figure obscured by the shifting crowd.

A surge of adrenaline passed through her veins as she quickened her pace, weaving through the maze of stalls in an effort to put some distance between them. But no matter how fast she moved, the man seemed to shadow her every step, his presence always at the edge of her awareness.

In her haste to evade her shadow, Minyong failed to notice a cart laden with fruits and vegetables blocking her path. With a yelp of surprise, she collided headfirst with the vendor, sending a tumble of apples and oranges to the ground.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" Minyong exclaimed, scrambling to help gather the scattered produce. The vendor, a stout man with a bushy mustache, gazed at her with a mixture of annoyance and amusement.

"Watch where you're going, young lady!" he chided, though his stern expression softened as Minyong hurried to right her mistake. "No harm done, I suppose. Just be more careful next time."

Minyong nodded profusely, cheeks flushing with embarrassment as she hastily paid for the fruits she had supposedly damaged. As she resumed her journey through the market, she couldn't shake the feeling of being watched, the hairs on the back of her neck standing at its end.

Despite her best efforts to shake off the lingering unease, Minyong's nerves remained on edge as she navigated through the crowded marketplace. With every shadowy corner and unfamiliar face, her adrenaline fueled faster through her veins.

Finally, as she reached the last few stalls on her list, Minyong spotted a familiar figure lurking in the distance. There, amidst the bustling crowd, stood the man in black, his piercing gaze fixed on her with an intensity that sent a shiver down her spine.

Determined to put an end to the haunting encounter, Minyong quickened her pace, her heart pounding in her chest as she sought to escape the man's watchful gaze. With each step, the distance between them widened, until at last, she rounded a corner and he vanished from sight.

Breathless and shaken, Minyong emerged from the maze of the market, her hands trembling as she clutched her purchases tightly. Though the encounter had left her rattled, she refused to let fear control her actions. With a steely resolve, she set her sights on the familiar silhouette of the toy shop, determined to return to the safety of her friends and put the unsettling events of the day behind her.

 Minyong made her way back to the toy shop, the weight of her purchases heavy in her arms. As she approached the familiar storefront, a sense of relief washed over her. The safety and familiarity of the toy shop offered a welcome respite from the chaos of the market.

Entering the shop, Minyong found Seungmin, Jeongin, and Somi busy finalizing the party preparations. The room buzzed with excitement as they hung streamers, arranged decorations, and set up tables for the festivities.

"Minyong, you're back!" Somi exclaimed, her eyes lighting up with excitement. "Did you get everything we need for the party?"

Minyong nodded, setting down her bags with a sigh of relief. "Yes, I managed to find everything on the list. The market was quite crowded, but I got through it."

Seungmin flashed her a reassuring smile. "Now that we have everything we need, let's focus on making this party unforgettable."

With renewed determination, the group dove back into their preparations, each member contributing their unique talents to the task at hand. Somi took charge of decorating the space, her creative mindset evident in every detail. Jeongin and Seungmin worked tirelessly to set up the entertainment and ensure everything ran smoothly.

As they worked, laughter and banter filled the air, casting aside the lingering unease from Minyong's encounter at the market. Together, they were a formidable team, united by a shared goal and a deep bond of friendship.

Hours passed in a blur of activity, and before they knew it, the sun began to dip below the horizon, casting a warm glow over the town. With the final touches in place, the group stepped back to admire their work, a sense of pride swelling in their hearts.

"Wow, it looks amazing," Minyong breathed, her eyes sweeping over the transformed space. "I can't believe we pulled this off."

Somi grinned, her face glowing with excitement. "It's going to be the best party ever. Mr. and Mrs. Yang are going to be thrilled."

Jeongin nodded in agreement. "They deserve it. After all they've done for us, it's the least we can do to show our appreciation."

With a sense of anticipation, the group gathered around the table, their excitement palpable. As they shared a final toast to the success of the party, the doorbell chimed, signaling the arrival of their guests.

The four looked at each other with a smile and hurried to welcome them.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I'm back after a month... <3

- 907 words (excluding author's note)