5.

HELP WHY DOES HE LOOK SO HAWT IN THIS PIC 💀

As Minyong continued her life in the 1980s, she found herself intertwined with the Yang family and their charming toy shop. Seungmin and Jeongin became regular features in her daily routine, and the trio developed a unique camaraderie. The younger boy was shocked when he found out the girl was a time-traveller. 

The toy shop buzzed with customers, and Minyong immersed herself in the vintage toys that seemed to carry the whispers of a bygone era. As she dusted off old board games and organized shelves of dolls and action figures, she couldn't shake the feeling that each item held a story, just like her own.

One evening, after closing time, Seungmin, Jeongin, and Minyong sat in the cozy back room of the toy shop, surrounded by nostalgic artifacts. The room echoed with laughter and shared memories. Seungmin, oblivious to Minyong's time-traveling secret, couldn't help but notice the growing connection between his best friend and the new girl.

"You two seem to get along really well," Seungmin remarked, raising an eyebrow playfully.

Jeongin grinned, glancing at Minyong. "Yeah, Minyong's not like anyone I've met before. She brings something different to the table."

Minyong blushed, feeling a mix of emotions. She valued the friendships she was forming in this era, yet the weight of her mysterious journey pressed on her mind.

 Minyong discovered that the red ruby necklace had more to offer than just its time-traveling capabilities. Mrs. Yang, noticing Minyong's curiosity, revealed that the necklace was more than a simple token; it held a significant history within the Yang family. Passed down through generations, it was believed to bring luck and forge connections that transcended time.

On one quiet afternoon, Mrs. Yang invited Minyong to her cozy living room above the toy shop, sharing stories about her family's past. As she unfolded tales of love, loss, and enduring bonds, Minyong felt a deep connection to the Yangs and their history.

In the midst of this newfound knowledge, Seungmin and Jeongin's friendship with Minyong grew stronger. They explored the town together, attended local events, and created memories that seemed to defy the boundaries of time. The trio became inseparable, unaware of the threads of destiny weaving around them.

One evening, as the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm glow over the quaint town, Seungmin turned to Minyong and Jeongin with a glint in his eye. "You know, we should do something special. Celebrate our friendship in a way that'll make it unforgettable."

Jeongin nodded in agreement. "I'm all for it. What do you have in mind, Seungmin?"

Seungmin smirked, a mischievous plan forming in his mind. "How about a night of adventures? Something wild, spontaneous, and entirely unpredictable."

Minyong and Jeongin exchanged intrigued glances, ready to embrace the unexpected. Little did they know that this night would become a turning point, not only in their friendship but also in Minyong's quest to unravel the mysteries of the red ruby necklace.

As they set out into the moonlit streets, laughter echoing through the quiet town, Minyong couldn't shake the feeling that the necklace, resting against her skin, held secrets that were about to be unveiled. The journey through time, love, and friendship had only just begun.