Green Like A Traffic Light

He was beautiful, he really was. His hair was long and silky and it smelled like lavender and chamomile. His skin was a perfect, milky caramel with not a single blemish in sight. His nose was cute and buttoned but with the straightest bridge she'd ever seen. So very European this guy looked. But god damn if she wasn't a sucker for it. And oh my gosh, his lips. They were perfect, absolutely perfect for kissing and touching. He was strong too, he could absolutely be someone's prince charming. But those eyes. They were so dark with so much pain and anger behind them. But they were so beautiful; beautiful like a grassy field in a Studio Ghibli film. The looks he gave with those smoldering eyes said stop, beware. But they were so stunning, they were green just like a traffic light telling you to go. Go right into oncoming traffic. Go right into a pit where everything is on fire and there's monsters that lurk within, threatening to slit your throat any time you turn your back on them.

Oh, but how his fingers grazed at the small of her back. How could she say no to that charming way he chuckled at every joke she made, how he'd bow his head close to her neck since he just had to always sit close to her or be very close to her in general. And god damn did he smell good. His cologne had the distinct smell of eucalyptus with hints of a multitude of flowers and some sort of musk, it was truly intoxicating. Eren had pulled the girl into his bedroom with him, the two very tipsy at this point, "No no, I'm not saying he should've died, I'm saying he should've been tortured until he died." Spider groaned, "Yeah, I mean... I agree, but I think they should've done that to all of them. At the end of the movie it's just like... like... like it's just him, man. It's only him that gets punished for what he did to those kids." Eren nods, stumbling a bit before setting down his cup, holding onto her hand still, "Shit... I can't remember which drawer I put my trunks in..." She giggled, shaking her head, "Maybe your underwear drawer?" He sighed dramatically, turning to wrap his arms around her shoulders, resting his head on top of hers, "You're really pretty... and you smell so good." She snorted, patting his back, "Thanks, man. You too," she rubs his back, giving him a pat before then just awkwarly relaxing her hands on his back, "Now c'mon, let's go swimming. Find your shit, Eren." The brunette groaned, slowly pulling away from her to start searching his drawers. Eren. Eren Jaeger. He was beautiful. So beautiful. But there was something brewing beneath, in her half drunken mind that she was trying to figure out still.

Eren waved around his swim trunks, smiling, "Alright, let's go."

The girl hummed, playing with the jewelry on her right ear, "Ok ok, let's go, then." Eren follows after her, the two snaking around the sea of dancing young adults, early 2000s hits blaring on the speakers. The two start on their walk back to her dorm so she could get her own swim suit, her eyes catching on the gated pool, "Man, the water looks so inviting." Eren hummed, reaching out to grab her hand, entwining their fingers, "It feels nice out, too... nice breeze... clear sky." The girl hummed, pursing her lips, "Just means it's gonna be clear skies tomorrow." He gave out a soft laugh, glancing back to her, almost stumbling up the stairs, "You don't like sunny weather?" She shook her head, unlocking her door, pushing it open and locking the door behind them. He kicks off his shoes, her doing the same besides him right by the front door, "No. I like the clouds, and rain. It's soothing and calming." Eren nodded, following her to her bedroom. He reached out, touching the side of her hand, "Uh, can we... stay inside, actually? I'm starting to feel kinda hot." Spider nods, cleaning up her room before motioning him to lay down, "Let me get you some water." The brunette nods, face flushed and he runs his black nails along his scalp, "Sure... yeah..."

The girl comes back, setting down a cold glass of water and some asprin next to him. She goes back to her closet, grabbing out two pairs of baggy pajama bottoms, one baggy t-shirt, and an undershirt for herself. She tosses the clothes at him before going back to her closet, "Change. I'll knock when I'm done, let me know when you are." He nods lazily, licking his lips, "Yeah..." He looks over to the clothes, then the water, her shutting the sliding mirror door behind her as she changes into her pajamas now. She knocks, him mumbling another "yeah" in response. She steps out, huffing softly, "Dude, you didn't change." He had finished about half of the water while she was changing and took the pills, but simply shrugged in response, "Help me, then." He looks over to her, a sly, lazy grin on his face. Spider steps in front of him, his hands immediately going to rest on her hips, "We are absolutely not doing anything tonight. You're borderline drunk, man." "I mean... like... a little bit, yeah. But so are you." "No I'm not, dork. I'm like... half way there. You were already drinking a lot longer than I was, then drank even more after we started talking. You're definitely more drunk than I am, therefore, I am now the safety man." Eren rolled his eyes, his arms wrapped around her hips so he could rest his face into her chest, "Fine. At least help me change, then." She rolled her eyes, shaking her head, "Lift your arms, Green Bean." He scowled, letting go of her to raise his arms, "Green Bean?" She flashed him a wry grin, removing his button down, then his tee underneath, sliding her baggy tee on over his head, "Yeah, cause you're tall... and cause your eyes." He hummed, head lolling back, "Smells like you..." She blushed, biting her lower lip, "Yeah, I wonder why... Stand up, Jaeger." He stands at her command, removing his slightly baggy jeans, her holding onto his arm for support, averting her eyes to her window while he slipped the pj bottoms on himself. He tapped her bicep, her looking back to see him with her pj bottoms on now, and oh, he just looked so darling with them on. He plopped down on her bed, stretching out his arms, "You're so very pretty, Little Flower." She groaned at the nickname, "Ugh, god. Did Connie tell you about that one?" He smirked and snorted, "I like that one. Seems to annoy you..."