Invite

Letty's POV

It's been three weeks now since Paul and I broke up. I know he's spoken to Rachel and that she understands the delicate of the situation. It makes me mad, that she is so mature about it. But I guess it's only to be expected, she is an adult. Where as I am not even eighteen yet.

I've sort have been avoiding situations where I'd have to see Paul with Rachel. I haven't been to Emily's all week. I didn't go to a pack bonfire on the beach. I've been focusing on Mason and Rocky. Who is a very smart dog, I've already started basics with him and he has nearly mastered potty training. Though it helps that the people Paul got him from, had already started potty training him.

Anyway, I am at Leah's. We're having a girls day. While Quil and Embry mind Mason with little Claire. At my family house. "So you want me to go to a wedding? Where I know no one and that will have vampires present?" I ask Leah.

"You need to get out, do something fun" she tells me.

"Paul would never allow it" I tell her.

"He's not your boyfriend and can't control your life. Besides, you'll know Seth, Billy and my mum" she states.

"Why aren't you going?" I ask her.

"I can't stand their smell" she says shrugging.

"Do they really smell that bad?" I ask her.

"They smell overly sweet, like sickly sweet" she states.

"What do the pack smell like to them?" I ask her.

"Wet dog apparently" she tells me and I laugh. "It's not funny" she whines.

"It is a little funny" I tell her and she rolls her eyes. "Are you sure the Cullens would be ok with me going?" I ask her.

"I don't see why not, you're human. So it wouldn't be against the treaty, besides it'd be good for you to meet them. That way if you ever come across a human blood leech, you'll be able to recognize it" she states.

"True, I mean I have an idea what they look like in my head. But it would be good to gather more intel. Especially for the book I plan on writing" I tell her.

"Book?" she asks.

"I figured it'd be good to write down the tribes history and legends. Along with everything we currently know about vampires and how to fight and kill them. How to tell the difference between human and animal drinking vampires. As well as the difference between newborn vampires and older ones. While leaving room for others to add to the book" I tell her.

"That's actually a good idea" she tells me with a smile.

"I should get home and relieve the boys of baby sitting. I'll let you know what I decide about the wedding" I tell her.

"It's in four days" she reminds me.

"I know" I say and leave. I drive home and I am greeted by Rocky. I grab the mail from the letter box and go inside. Where I find the boys in the living room napping with Claire & Mason. I chuckle and head to the kitchen with Rocky on my heels. It's his dinner time. I make it for him and have him sit & wait. Before letting him ate.

While I go through the mail. I frown when I see an envelope with my name and address hand written on it. I open it to see an invite to Bella and Edward's wedding. Along with a note.

Dear Leticia,

We haven't meet, but Bella and I have heard a lot about you. We'd love for you to attend our wedding. So that we can get to know each other.

I know this seems strange. But my sister Alice, saw you coming and we thought it best to send you an official invite. Please RVSP asap.

Yours Sincerely,

Edward Cullen

P.S. My father, would be willing to answer any questions you have about vampires. Once the wedding is over.

Guess I'm going to a wedding. I was on the fence earlier, as I hadn't been officially invited by the bride or groom. But now I don't want to seem rude by refusing their invitation. And this way I will be able to get more information for my book. I texted Leah and she promised not to tell the pack. At least until I am at the wedding, then they won't try to stop me and risk making a scene. Then I texted the number on the note, saying I'd be there. I start on making dinner for the boys and toddlers.

A/N

Picture above of the wedding invite.

Ok, so I've read people's responses and have narrowed Letty's love interest down to two people. Most popular wins.

Number one: Benjamin of the Egyptian coven. So he'll have no mate and Tia will be like his sister. Like Rosalie is to Edward. He'd become vegetarian and they would either move to Forks or back o Egypt. Will decide later if he wins.

Number two: William Littlesea, (aka Will) older cousin of Jacob Black. Older brother of Collin Littlesea. Comes home after being away for two years. Was supposed to go to college, but became a surfer/back-packer instead. Loves exploring, thinks all the elders are crazy like Jake used to and used to be Sam's best friend. Before Sam phased and stayed in La Push while Will left. Will will phase with others with the gene when the Cullens start to gather witnesses and imprints on Letty.

Leah and Mason: Yes or no?

Please let me know asap what you think. Because after the next two chapters, I plan to introduce Letty's love interest and have Leah imprint on Mason if you lovely readers like the idea.