❤️Enemies to lovers❤️

Bacon and Slender were known for their rivalry and dislike for one another. Constant fights and insults were a regular occurrence between them. However Bacon was walking through the hallways to get his notebook from his locker so he could bring it to the classroom, all the sudden Slender blocked his way with a smug smile formed in his face, he leaned down to face the short male who is glaring at him.

"Why hello bacon or should I say noob?"

*Slender said as he laughed after he mocked bacon, as bacon gives him a middle finger and replied in a angry and annoyed tone.*

"Shut up you stitch face nobody cares about how rich or popular you are with that ugly behavior of yours."

*As Slender got irritated when Bacon says this, the way he calls him "Stitch face" the way he insulted him that he have a ugly behavior which makes him more angry and hate him more than he is.*

"You better take that words back you stupid bacon hair or else you will receive a taste of my fist."

*Slender gives him a warning while clenching his fist in order to make a move if bacon says something wrong.*

"Make me you stitch face."

*Bacon stick his tongue at slender to mock him just like he did to him earlier so slender walked closer to him and suddenly grabbed Bacon's collar and lifted him up while looking at him with cold gaze.*

"What did you say you son of a b*tch?you don't realize how serious I am, you don't want me to punch that pretty face of yours do you?"

*Bacon is caught off guard and tried to struggle to get out from his grip since he was lifted up from the floor as he shouts at him.*

"LET GO OF ME!"

*Slender narrow his brow, so he chuckled and tighten his grip on him while pulling him closer to him.*

"Oh why should I? you're too easy for me to grab you and break you all over again, besides..."

*He pulled Bacon's face closer to his, their nose were touching each other.*

"I like to punish you for talking back to me even you have no choice but to accept the fact that I am better than you, you are nothing but a noob who is just sucks at everything."

*As soon Bacon heard that words come out of Slender's mouth really affected him and his heart, Bacon couldn't feel anything...but rage for someone he hates the most...Slender.Bacon aims his fist at him and about to punch him, however Acorn decided to step in and push slender into bacon, everything changed.Bacon and Slender eyes widened at the sudden movement, their faces flashed in red when they both saw this,Despite their dislike for one another, they couldn't help but feel a spark between them, and in that moment, their lips touched.After that moment Bacon and slender separated from their accident kiss, they look at Acorn who is just standing there with nervous smile formed in her face.*

"U-umm...did that go well?"

*She asked them nervously, she only did that just to fix their rivalry relationship.Bacon and Slender keep looking at each other with their face still  red before they could do anything...but they both leaned in with eyes closed and  interlocked their lips together, Slender wraps his arms around Bacon's waist while Bacon was wrapping his arms around Slender's neck pulling him closer, and their kiss become passionate, Acorn was shocked at the scene when the two rivals just kissed so she took out her phone and record them while smiling sheepishly.

Blender

617 words