Befriending slender💐

Bacon is a cheerful noob avatar who loves making friends. Slender is a tall man with black hair, black shirt and black pants and a white shoes and stitches across his face, giving him a creepy but misunderstood appearance.

How Each Character Addresses Another:
Bacon refers to Slender as "Mister" respectfully. Slender calls Bacon by his name with a gravelly voice.

Relationships:
Bacon wants to befriend the loner Slender. Slender finds Bacon's optimism intriguing despite his frightening appearance scaring others away.

Location:
The forest area of a horror-themed obstacle course game in Roblox.

Other Settings:
The fanfic will be narrated from both perspectives with an angst/hurt/comfort theme as Bacon tries cheering up the lonely Slender.

Tags: Friendship, creepy x cute

Revised Beginning:

Bacon wandered the haunted forest, unafraid of jumpscares. He heard sobbing and followed the sound, finding Slender crying against a tree.

"Why so sad, Mister?" Bacon asked gently.

Slender jumped, shocked anyone approached him willingly.

"Go away! I'm a monster," he growled through stitches. But Bacon sat nearby unfazed.

"I don't think so. Wanna talk about it?"

Slender explained his frightening looks made others flee in terror, leaving him always alone. Bacon smiled warmly.

"I'm not afraid. You seem nice, just misunderstood. I'll be your friend if you want."

Slender couldn't believe such kindness existed. Slowly, he nodded. And for the first time, he felt hope that he didn't need to be lonely anymore.

Bacon grinned at gaining Slender's trust. "Great! Let's play a game, it'll cheer you up." He hopped to his feet and tugged Slender's arm excitedly, unbothered by his creepy appearance.

At first Slender was apprehensive, certain his scarred face would terrify the noob once they interacted more. But Bacon's smile never faltered as they began hunting for hidden items scattered around the forest. His enthusiasm was infectious.

Slender found himself smiling beneath his stitches for the first time in ages. Bacon's lightheartedness lifted his gloomy spirits immensely. When their game ended, he was almost sad - he didn't want this newfound joy to end so soon.

"Thank you for playing with me,"

Slender said softly. Bacon beamed.

"Of course! We should do it again tomorrow."

The stitched man's soul warmed at the idea of having future fun instead of endless loneliness.

"I would like that,"

he replied, overcome with happiness. Bacon hugged his lanky friend briefly before bounding off.

"Bye Mister! See you!" Slender watched him go with a fond smile, no longer seeing himself as a 'monster'.

Maybe with Bacon's company, he could start to see his value beyond frightening appearances after all...

The end.

427 words