🔪Yandere slender x bacon🔪

Requested by:@kylebroflovski1111

Warning:Blood, murder, possessiveness, Don't read if you don't feel comfortable.

Third person pov:

The two individuals entered the world of Roblox filled with adventures, mysteries and intriguing things. Bacon explored around the city with curiosity but then suddenly, Bacon collided headlong into a towering form, reeling back with an "oof!" Embarrassed, he hurriedly dusted himself off, Apologises for not focusing where he was going.

"Oh gosh, I'm so sorry mister! I wasn't looking..."

Trailing off, Bacon gazed up and froze. Before him stood a man unlike any people he'd seen, the tall titched man into a perpetual frown. Yet his eyes, dark as midnight, seemed kindly.

No harm done," rumbled the stranger in a voice like gravel. Bacon blushed furiously, hastily dropping his gaze. But the man's forgiving tone eased his nerves. 

"I, um, I'm Bacon. What's your name?" He asked shyly, cheeks still aflame. The man considered him thoughtfully.

however the stranger didn't respond, but stopped to look at Bacon appearance. Bacon, a young man brimming with innocence, naivety, and a sweet disposition, possesses a captivating presence that emanates a friendly and approachable aura. His bright blue eyes reflect his genuine nature, exuding warmth and sincerity.

In terms of attire, Bacon showcases a casual yet stylish fashion sense. He dons a blue shirt adorned with a bicycle logo, adding a touch of playfulness to his ensemble. Layered over the shirt, he wears a black short-sleeved jacket, combining comfort and style. The jacket adds a hint of coolness to his overall look, while still maintaining his youthful charm.

When it comes to his lower half, Bacon opts for a pair of grey jeans. The neutral tone of the jeans allows for versatility and pairs well with the rest of his outfit. Completing his attire, he wears white-black shoes, striking a balance between casual and trendy. The combination of white and black adds a touch of modernity to his overall appearance.

Notably, Bacon boasts a hairstyle officially known as "Pal Hair." Though specific details about the style are not provided, it can be inferred that his hair is well-groomed and suits his innocent and sweet demeanor, further enhancing his charismatic presence.

The stranger could feel the heat on his cheeks so he accepted the apology and introduced themselves.

"Slender." His simple reply was soft-spoken, curious about him not repelled by his unsettling visage.

Bacon smiled, warming further to Slender's gentle disposition. "Well, thanks for understanding. Do you wanna explore together?"

Slender blinked, taken aback by the offer of camaraderie from one who had no reason to extend it. Slowly, he nodded. And so began an unlikely friendship between mismatched players in this digital realm.

They became friends and both explore together. Within the past few weeks their friendship grew deep that Slender, the tall stitched-mouth boy became protective over bacon.Bacon’s newfound friend Slender was already showing signs of possessiveness. Bacon thought nothing of it, thinking it was due to his protective nature, but he was blissfully unaware that Slender was actually harboring darker intentions.
One day, while exploring the Robloxian city, Bacon bumped into someone else he had never seen. It was a blue-haired guest, he helped him up to stand and introduced himself, gave Bacon a flower.Bacon happily smells the bouquet of flowers the blue guest had given him.

"Mmm, these have a lovely scent! Thank you so much for the gift!"

The blue guest blushes as he replied

"You're very welcome Bacon. I'm glad you like them!" He noticed Slender was hiding behind the tree, watching them with a menace look, so he just shoots a sly smile at Slender.

The gesture seemed innocent enough, but Slender was not pleased.

-------

Slender looked at Bacon with his sharp, unblinking eyes until he suddenly noticed his beloved's attention was caught by another. When the blue guest smiled at Bacon and handed him a bouquet of flowers, he started to feel his heart filled with rage. He felt his blood boil with jealousy as he watched Bacon accepted the flowers. The blue guest was trying to take him away from him.

"That bastard...how dare he tried to steal my bacon, I'll make sure he never see the light again."

Not today. Not ever. He would make sure that the blue guest would no longer bother Bacon again.

------

Bacon accepted an invitation to visit the blue-haired guest’s house as he got up from the bed and changed in his usual outfit.When he arrived, he found no one home except Slender, who was standing there holding a bouquet of flowers that he had apparently stolen from the blue-haired guest. Bacon seemed confused and wondered why Slender was here, did Blue guest invited him too? or Blue guest and Slender used to be old pals that's why Slender decided to take a visit? Bacon asked him in a confused tone.

"Slender? what are you doing here?"

Slender just smiled at Bacon's words as he replied.

"My beloved Bacon, I have something important to tell you,” Slender said, his voice oddly gentle. He stepped closer and put his hand on Bacon’s cheek. “That insignificant friend of yours is no longer alive. I took care of him for you.”
Bacon’s eyes widened as he realized that Slender had just murdered his friend. He tried to pull away, but Slender held him tightly in his embrace. Bacon's eyes welled up with tears, his voice trembling "B-but why?." Slender tried to reassure him, wiping his tears away.

"Don’t cry, my dear Bacon,” Slender whispered, stroking Bacon’s hair. “Don’t worry, I’m your only friend and your only love. You belong to me, and no one else will ever come between us.” Slender’s tone was sickly sweet, but Bacon sensed the underlying threat lurking behind it.

"That blue bastard will no longer take you away from me, after all you belong to me, your only best friend and your only love.”
Bacon trembled in Slender’s arms as the realization set in. He had been so foolish to believe that Slender was his friend, when in fact he had only manipulated him all this time.

“From this day forward, you shall be mine and mine alone,” Slender whispered. “You will not talk to anyone else but me, and you will only love me.”
Bacon felt a knot in his stomach as he realized that Slender had completely warped his mind. He was already starting to fall in love with him, even after he had just murdered his friend in cold blood.

1095 words