Chapter 1

Akiyama Kazue P.O.V.

Arrogant. That was the first word that came into mind when I first met Gojo Satoru. When we were both eight years old. This is almost 20 years ago now. How arrogant must he be now? We were supposed to get married four years ago. But due to his job, the elders agreed to delay the marriage. All for one guy. With two representatives of the Akiyama clan behind me, I walk on the engawa. I sigh silently then open the sliding door. It's a Japanese styled room with a low table in the middle. Gojo Satoru is on one side of the table with two representatives of his clan behind him. His bright blue eyes look up to me, and a small smirk appears on his lips. "You're late" he says. "I apologize" I say, sitting down across from him. "Shall we get this over with?" Satoru asks. "Yes" I say. A representative of mine, as well as one of his both place a scroll on the table. Satoru signs both, then it's my turn to sign. After we have signed our representatives do. "Now if you please" the representatives of the Gojo clan says, holding out his hand. Satoru places his hand on then mans. He pokes a needle in Satoru's finger, then holds it above the scroll until one drop falls onto a square. He turns Satoru's hand again and a symbol appears the inside of his wrist. Satoru pulls back his hand and the man holds out his hand to me. I place my hand on his and the man repeats the process. As soon as the symbol appears on the inside of my wrist, both light up for a second and then they both disappear. Well, they turn invisible, they're still there. I can feel it. "Congratulations on your marriage" both sets of representatives say in unison. I bow my head as I am supposed to. "Will bring the good news to your family" one of them says as he rolls up the scroll. "Yes" I say. Both bow deeply to me before they leave with the scroll. I look at Satoru when we're alone. "Quit your job" Satoru says. "Pardon?" I ask surprised. "You're an art teacher, a standby sorcerer. Stop bringing shame on your family, and don't try to bring it to mine" he says, coldly. "I'll get you a job at Tokyo Jujutsu High" he says.

Naked, I'm in Satoru's bed. Or should I say our bed? My forearm is above my head and I stare at the ceiling. The consummation of our marriage, wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. But I still can't sleep. Satoru is sleeping peacefully beside me, and it annoys me. I do not wish to go back home. Back home I was either mocked, or envied that I was engaged to Gojo Satoru. Everyday my parents would drill into me to be a good wife to Satoru, Or else I would bring shame to the clan. I turn my head to Satoru. Were you being drilled to be a good husband to me? For a moment I look at the ceiling again, but then I get out of bed. I slip out of the bedroom, into the walk in closet and put on a tank top and sports pants. I was surprised to learn that Satoru had a walk in closet, but it's great. I tie my hair up as I walk down the stairs. I lean against the kitchen counter as I wait for the water to boil for my tea when Satoru walks in. "Going out, at this hour?" He asks. "I couldn't sleep, so I thought I'd go out for a run" I say. I didn't mean to wake you though" I say. "I am a light sleeper." Satoru says as he walks over to the fridge. Instead of opening the fridge, he looks me up and down. I feel his eyes almost sting on my breasts. I know they're worthy to look at, but at least try to be discrete. "Wanna go again?" He asks before I can say anything. I can't help but chuckle and cross my arms. "And how is that going to help with my insomnia?" I ask. Satoru leans against the fridge with a smirk. "I could tire you out" he says. "Are you that confident in your skills that you can?" I ask. "Why are you worried that I can't? Didn't I marry a virgin?" Satoru asks, tilting his head provoking. "Shouldn't you have been one as well?" I ask in return. Satoru chuckles. "You're right. I should have been, but I wasn't. I wasn't faithful. In truth, I didn't think it was actually going to happen. I'm sorry" he says. "I'm not surprised" I shrug. "As long as you'll be faithful now, I don't care much" I say. A lie. It hurts. I was faithful.

"And what do you think?" I look at Satoru, as he has given me a tour of the Tokyo Jujutsu High grounds. As if I've never been here before. "I've been here before, Satoru-kun. Sister-School Goodwill Event was here when we attended" I say. "Then how come I never saw you?" He asks. "Because I avoided you" I say dryly. "Why?" Satoru asks amused. "I knew I'd have to spend the rest of my life with you, so wanted to spend my high school without you" I answer. A smirk appears on his lips. "Gojo-sensei!" We both look up and a group of three teens, two boys and a girl, walk up. "Nice timing" Satoru mumbles and waves. "Who's this, your girlfriend?" A pink haired boy asks teasingly. "My wife actually" Satoru says. All three kids almost fall in surprise. "Kazue, these are my beloved students. Fushiguro Megumi, Itadori Yuji, and Kugisaki Nobara" Satoru says. "Guys, this is my wife Akiyama Kazue" he adds. "Nice to meet you" I say with a slight smile. "Did you know he was dating anyone?" Nobara whispers to Yuji. "No, did you?" Yuji whispers to Megumi who just shakes his head. I chuckle amused. "I wasn't actually" Satoru says. "Then how come you got married?" Yuji asks confused. "An arranged marriage, dumbass. It still happens in the old clans" Megumi says, slightly annoyed. "Correct. We've been engaged since we were eight. All of that doesn't matter. She graduated from the Kyoto branch and as of today she is a teacher here, so I expect you treat her with the proper respect" Satoru says. Nobara scoffs. "No way you're married to such a pretty lady" she says. "Say what now?" Satoru asks, both amused as taken aback by that comment. I can't help but chuckle. "I am though, I am!" Satoru says. "Liar" Nobara says, but it's obvious that she's teasing. "Do you want me to prove it to you? Kiss my wife in front of you all?" Satoru asks in a mocking tone as he bends over towards them, and especially Nobara. He smirks as he stands up straight again when no one answers. "Not gonna happen, sorry" he says. "Stop teasing your kids" I say amused. "But it's so much fun" Satoru says. "But fine, because you're the one asking" he says.