Chapter 4

Gojo Kazue P.O.V.

Panting I lean my head against Satoru's shoulder, listening to his heavy breathing. Exhausted I close my eyes. "You must really want an heir soon huh?" I ask softly. "Nah not really" Satoru answers. A little surprised I raise my head. Satoru smirks. "I just enjoy sex" he says with a slight shrug. "No need to make it more complicated than it is; I'm just a man" Satoru says as he steps back, and grabs a cloth to clean himself, and hands me one as well before he helps me down from the bathroom sink. I clean myself with warm water before walking out to the walk in closet to put on underwear and a pajama. "What if I do get pregnant? I'm not on any birth control. I wasn't allowed to" I say. "Then it happens, and I'm fine with that. I'm not trying to get you pregnant, that doesn't mean that I mind when it happens" Satoru says as he walks into the closet as well. "Do you want to be on birth control? You know I can make that happen" he asks when he puts on his pajama pants. I think about it for a moment. "I don't know" I say, and shrug. "I don't see any reason to, at this age, now that we're married." I add. "When it happens, it happens." I say, with another shrug. "Right" Satoru says. I look at Satoru, and while I'm wearing pajamas that are not really sexy, or flattering, it's still like he's undressing me with his eyes. It makes me uncomfortable so I quickly leave, and go downstairs. Right after I put on the water of tea, Satoru walk down the stairs. "Do you want tea as well?" I ask. "Please" Satoru says as he walks to the living room and drops down on the sofa. After I finish making the tea, I place the cups on a tray, with some chocolate cookies for Satoru I picked up at the store earlier today. Satoru is watching some drama as I place the tray on the coffee table and sit down next to him. Satoru immediately takes a cookie, and as he sits back he puts his arm around my shoulders.  "What is it about?" I ask. "A sudden arranged marriage. They're trying to stop it, but I think they're falling in love" Satoru says. "Arranged marriage huh?" I ask softly and amused.

My work clothes are very similar to Satoru's. They're just a little more feminine. My collar isn't so high and of course I don't wear a blindfold. "Coming" I say, as I hear the doorbell. When I open the door and see my parents and siblings, my blood runs cold. "What are you doing here?" I ask. "Is that the way to greet your parents?" Father asks sternly. "We're about to leave for work. Now is not a good time. You should have notified us" I say. Suddenly I feel Satoru's presence behind me. "Ah, Gojo-sama" Father says. "My apologies for the intrusion. We're here to check up on Kazue-chan" Father says. "You're not welcome here" Satoru says, coldly. "Pardon?" Father asks surprised. Mother and my siblings seem surprised as well. "What lies have you told him?!" Mother hisses. "Lies?!" I ask, flabbergasted. "That is the reason you are not welcome here. Why would you assume she has told me anything? We're married but we barely know each other" Satoru says. "My wife didn't mean that" Father says chuckling awkwardly. "Please don't mind our mother" my little sister says. "It doesn't matter. Kazue is a Gojo now. There's no reason for her to affiliate with the Akiyama clan. If you'll excuse us now. We need to get to work" Satoru says. "Can I talk to you in private for a moment, Gojo-sama" Father says. "No" Satoru says. "Well then, I assume by now you've learned about that" Father says, cautiously. "Yes. We're going to unseal it" Gojo says. "You cannot. You absolutely must not!" Father says, panicked and almost shouting. Satoru isn't listening to him and puts on his shoes so I do so as well. I step out and Satoru locks the door behind us. "Listen to me, Gojo-sama. Listen to reason." Father says. I can see Satoru getting angry. "You need to leave, we're going to be late" I say, walking through them. "Kazue" my sister says, grabs my arm painfully tight and pulls me back. Satoru immediately grabs her wrist and she winces of pain. "Do not touch what is mine" he says. I pull my arm back and grab Satoru's hand. "Let's go" I say, looking straight into his eyes. He nods and allows me to pull him with me. "I'll contact your clan head about this!" Father shouts after us. Even though I feel Satoru's muscles tense up, I still pull him with me.

I climb on Satoru's lap, my knees on either side of his hips. Satoru wraps his arms around my waist and places his head on my breasts. "I'm sorry, I'm not really in the mood, Kazue" Satoru says. "It's fine" I say, softly stroking the back of his head and the back of his neck. "Did you get an earful from your father?" I ask. "No. He informed yours that that if I decided that they are not welcome nor allowed to contact you it's my prerogative" Satoru mumbles without raising his head. "But?" I ask. "He wanted to know why" Satoru answers. "I see. Did you tell him?" I ask. "I did" Satoru says. "I see" I whisper without stopping the movement of my hand. "What is your favorite food. I will make it for you to cheer you up" I say. "There's no need" Satoru says. "Allowing me to stay like this is fine" he adds. Satoru zips open my sports vest, and places his head back on my breasts, right above my bra. Feeling his breath on my skin, gives me slight goosebumps. "You say you're not in the mood, yet you do this" I whisper amused. "I'm not in the mood for sex, but I still want to feel the warmth and smell your skin" Satoru says. "Like you said, we barely know each other. How is it that my smell and warmth soothes you?" I ask softly. "I don't know. But isn't that a good thing? You being my wife and all?" Satoru asks in return, his face still buried in my breasts. I chuckle softly. "I guess" I say. I resume softly stroking his head and back of his neck. I softly lift his head from my chest, and press my lips against Satoru's forehead. "Let's get to bed. You're tired" I say. "I don't want to" Satoru groans. I smile. "Well I'm going to. You can either follow me...or not" I say amused, as I get down from his lap. "I'll see you in bed" I say, walking from the living room, and then up the stairs. I brush my teeth, and do my skin care routine. I change into my pajamas and when I climb into bed I hear Satoru coming up the stairs. Ten minutes later he walks into the bathroom. "That was mean" he says playfully. "Perhaps. But you're here now, aren't you?" I ask amused.