Chapter 2

Gojo Kazue P.O.V.

There aren't many students here, so my classes end fairly early. The other classes and missions usually go to the sorcerers that haven't been on standby. So this is a colossal waste of time. I slide open the door, only to find Satoru in front of me. "Shouldn't you be on a mission?" I ask. "I'm already done. Are you not happy to see me?" Satoru asks with a smirk. I put a kind-and-loving-wife-smile on my face. "Of course I am" I say. "But I'm sure that's not why you came to see me." I say. "We're having dinner at the Gojo main house" Satoru says. "You have to go through one more thing before you can call yourself a Gojo, and my wife" he says, a slight smile appearing on his lips. Of course.. I plaster the same smile I had before on my lips again. "Sure" I say. "I've got to warn you. Many don't" he says. Scare tactics? "I guess we will find out if I do. And if I don't, that will be it" I say with a smirk. My reaction seems to both amuse, and annoy him. "I guess we will" he says. You can put me through seven kinds of hell, Gojo Satoru, but I will not break! "Was that all?" I ask. "I guess so" Satoru says, stepping aside. "Where are you going?" He asks, as I walk past him. I hold in a sigh. "I was planning on going into town, have lunch. Maybe go shopping and treat myself to something nice" I say, turning slightly. "Are you done for today?" Satoru asks. "I am. They haven't giving me much tasks yet" I say. "I guess you still have to pass the Gojo test" Satoru says amused. "Seems like it" I say, shrugging. "Then you go ahead. And do whatever you need to get ready" He says. I just give him a slight smile before walking away. "Have a nice day, Kazue-sensei" Itadori Yuji says as he walks by. "You too, Yuji-kun" I say, smiling kindly. But it seems that when away from the school, and in Shibuya I can finally breathe again. So I do, I take in a couple of deep breaths before walking into a coffee shop. I order a cappuccino and sit down in a booth. What have they gotten me into?

Panting I open the door. My clothes are torn, my breasts are barely covered, my jeans are turned into shorts and my hair is a mess. I have wounds on my arms and legs, but I'm alive, and I thrived. Satoru, his parents and some other officials of the Gojo family seem to be having a good time with tea and sweets but all of them look up when I open the door. A smile appears on Satoru's lips before he takes a sip, while an attendant whispers something in his father's ear. "Very impressive indeed" the father says softly. I take a deep breath to stop my panting. "If you'll excuse me now" I say, stepping into the room and not fully able to stop the panting. Limping slightly because of the wounds on my leg. "I'll go home, and take a bath" I say. "You can't go out like that. You'll have a bath here, clothing will be prepared for you" Satoru's mother says. I'm being pulled away by an attendant. That attendant pours water over me, scrubs me, not minding the wounds or my whispers of pain and washed my hair. But after I'm washed she tends to the wounds, stitches them where necessary and then puts me in the bath. After she leaves I put my head on the head rest of the bath and close my eyes. I open my eyes when I hear the door, and sit up when Satoru walks in. "I hear you did extraordinary" he says as he crouches down beside the bath. "As I thought you would" Satoru says softly as he strokes my cheek. "Did you now?" I ask, pulling up my legs and leaning my cheek on them. "I had no doubt" Satoru says. "Hm" I mumble, closing my eyes. "You're worthy, of being my wife miss Gojo Kazue-chan" Satoru says softly. "So I'm officially a Gojo huh?" I ask softly. "You are. With the highest score of anyone that married into the family" he says. "What can I say, I'm competitive" I say. Satoru chuckles. I open my eyes and look into Satoru's beautiful eyes. "You did good, Kazue, really" he says. I smile slightly. "Thank you. But I just want to go home and sleep" I say softly. "Soon, after you finish your bath you have to sign a couple of things and then we can go" Satoru says.

When I wake up, it's bright outside.  I groan softly as I sit up. My head is throbbing and my body is aching. I look down. Of course I'm naked. I get out of bed, put on my pajamas and wash my face in the bathroom before walking downstairs. "Ah you're awake" Satoru says. "Shouldn't you be at work?" I ask, a little confused while I rub an eye. "Shouldn't I?" I ask. "Masamichi knows of this ritual. He gave us the day off" Satoru answers. "Coffee or tea?" He asks. "Tea please. I understand that I get the day off, but why you?" I ask. "You're not going to feel well today. That's why I'm here" Satoru says as he puts on the kettle. "I'm surprised you even had the energy to have sex yesterday. But you were unstoppable" he says amused as he glances at me. "I was?" I ask and sit down at the dinner table. I close my eyes and suddenly remember it very clearly. I feel a slight tingle in my stomach as I also remember how great it felt. "Huh, I guess I was" I say opening my eyes again. Satoru chuckles as he puts my tea in front of me. I lean my head on my hand and close my eyes. But open them when Satoru places a bowl of Miso soup, a bowl of rice and a plate with salmon in front of me as well as painkillers. "You shouldn't fall asleep here. Eat, you need that to regain your strength and then go back to bed" he says as he sits down across from me. It's silent as I slowly eat, and when I look up Satoru is scrolling on his phone. "You don't have to stay with me you know" I say, as I take the pills with my tea and turn slightly on my chair. Suddenly I feel so much pain in my body, especially my stomach that I automatically bend forward. "That is the reason that I do" Satoru says amused. He places a bucket between my legs. I immediately throw up. Satoru hands me a glass of water and I rinse my mouth. "Come on, back to bed you" he says, pulling me up by my arms. Satoru helps me up the stairs and into bed. I groan softly. "It'll get better soon. Try to get some sleep" he says as I close my eyes.