(⚠️18+)YANDERE HUSBAND (Reupload)

Warning: Do not read this if you are under 18. Sexual themes, sexual activity, harassment, torture, forced affection, kidnapping, mentions of murder, violence, Bdsm kinks, swearing and cursing.

Note: This is a work of fiction any names, locations, or events are purely made by the author's imagination. I dunno why I even wrote this 😭

- MARITAL PLEASURE -

============================

The night is young, and you look stunning! A tight sparkly wine red dress hugged your form. Stunningly bold make-up adored your features. Your hair styled in an elegant neat updo. Hugo -your husband- wore a black suit, with a with a wine red tie to match your dress.

"Darling, do I look good?" You asked your husband.

"Of course you look beautiful as ever!" He breath out, causing you to giggle.

What occasion could there be for you to prepare this way? Well, today is your first time attending one of your college alumni's. For the past years you've avoided attending because you were busy with your personal life. But now your ready, and you brought your husband with you too.

As you both arrive to the venue, all eyes were on you. Old friendly classmates gave you complements, whiles the bitchy ones gave you looks of judgement. Making you hesitate for a bit, your husband notices this and comforts you by squeezing your hand gently.

The both of you were welcomed by the host, who happens to be your best friend, Amy. It was her turn to host the alumni this year, and that's actually one of the reasons why you came. She gave you a quick hug which you mirrored back. Unbeknownst to you, your husband snickers at.

"Damn gurl, you look amazing," Amy complements.

"Yeah, you too girl!!!" You both fangirl with each other to your husband's dismay.

"As much as I love to stay and chat, but I still have to greet the other guests. So will you please just sit over there and wait for me?"

"Sure," you hummed, giving her one last smile before dragging your husband towards the table you both were assigned in.

Later on, the party went great! Amy and a few others said there toast. The food was amazing. And the conversations you shared with your former batch mates were good. Oh how could your night turn for the worst..?

"I have to go to the bathroom," your husband whispers in you ear. Giving him a short nod before he left.

"Hey gurl long time no see!" You look over and see Charlie -your favorite gay friend from highschool! He came over to your table and you to chat for a while.