Yandere Twins X Reader (Re-upload)

WARNING: CHILD ABUSE, WRONG BELIEFS, VIOLENCE, ATTEMPTED MURDER, HOSTAGE SITUATION, TORTURE, SWEARING AND CURSING.

(Note: This is a work of fiction any names locations or events are purely made by the author's imagination. A minor detail in this story is inspired by the anime Demon Slayer).

- CURSED CHILD -

============================

??? POV:

Ever since the moment I was born I was never alone. I always had him, Yin. My twin brother. My younger twin brother. In our town it was a sign of bad omen when you are blessed - our should I say cursed- with twins. The main source of this unwanted omen was the younger twin.

In this stupid belief that my parents have their full trust in. Because of this I was treated far more superior than my little brother. Even though we were poor they treated me as if royalty compared to my brother who was treated as if less than a peasant.

I was showered with love, gifts, and attention from both of my parents. While they didn't even bat an eye to my younger brother. I was feed with the most exquisite of delicacies, while Yin feasted on our leftovers. He wasn't allowed to sit with us while we eat because my parents believe that his presence is a disrespect to the gods who provide us food. I was dressed in the finest of silk kimonos, as for he is wearing torn rags. I was mentored by the most influential people, he had to lean everything all by himself.

Even when I was treated and cared for better than him he was always....

Stronger....

Faster....

Smarter....

Kinder...

Happier...

Better....

Better than me....

I loathe him due to this. I'm supposed to be better since he is a bad omen. Yet, no matter the numerous times I insult, hate, and hurt him he always treated and cared for me with kindness. I know deep inside my heart that Yin was too good for us. People like myself don't deserve him.

He is kind, and I hate him.

I despise him because my parents raised me to hate him.

I loathe him because he is better than me.

And that will never change.