Yandere Knight X Princess Reader (Rewrite)

Warning: Gr**ming, Ped*ph*l**, Abduction, Kidnapping, Arson, Swearing, And Cursing.

Note: This is a work of fiction any names, locations, or events are purely made by the author's imagination.

- Freedom? -

============================

The candles flickered softly as Princess (Y/N) sat at the long table with her parents, the king and queen of Cyprus. The food was delicious, the wine was fine, and the conversation was pleasant. (Y/N) felt happy and relaxed, enjoying the rare moment of family harmony.

But then, her father cleared his throat and said, "My dear daughter, there is something important we need to discuss with you. Your seventeenth birthday is approaching, and we have made a decision for your future."

(Y/N) looked at him curiously, wondering what he was talking about. She hoped it was something exciting, like a grand ball or a trip to a foreign land.

But her hopes were dashed when he continued, "We have arranged a marriage for you, with Prince Liam of Vermilion. He is a fine young man, handsome, brave, and wealthy. He will make a good husband for you, and a strong ally for our kingdom."

(Y/N) felt a surge of shock and anger. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. She had never met Prince Liam, nor had she any desire to marry him. She had always dreamed of exploring the world, seeing new places, meeting new people, and having adventures. She didn't want to be tied down to a stranger, in a palace she didn't know, in a country she didn't care about.

She looked at her mother, hoping for some support, but the queen only nodded and smiled, as if this was the best news ever.

"No," (Y/N) said firmly. "I won't marry him. I won't marry anyone."

Her father's face turned red with fury. He slammed his fist on the table, making the dishes rattle.

"How dare you defy me, you ungrateful child!" he shouted. "This is not a matter of choice, this is a matter of duty. You are a princess, and you will do as I say. You will marry Prince Liam, and you will be happy about it. Do you understand?"

(Y/N) felt tears sting her eyes. She couldn't stand the sight of her father, who had just shattered her dreams. She couldn't stand the sound of his voice, who had just ordered her life. She couldn't stand the smell of his breath, who had just betrayed her trust.

She stood up, pushing her chair back. She glared at her father, who glared back at her.

"I hate you," she said. "I hate you, and I hate this marriage. I will never marry Prince Liam, or anyone else."