CHAPTER ONE - A "Normal" Day

"Hmm... what book shall I read today..." Toya Aoyagi, the Dark Prince of the Northern Planes, dragged his fingers softly against the row of books that lined up his bookcase. His dull grey eyes darted among the stories, reading the titles on the spine of each book. In Toya's lusty and eerie castle, he had always loved his library. It was a ginormous room lined with bookshelf among bookshelf, stacked with loads and loads of books. His time was mostly spent in this large room, reading story after story, book after book. Heaving a content sigh, he gently wriggled out a book from its spot and he made his way to an armchair by a window. It was snowing fiercely, the sky a gloomy and dark grey. Covered and blanketed by the powdery snow was the ground. Frowning, the young ruler sat down comfortably and pulled open the book and had already immersed himself in the story.

A little while later, Toya heard a thud in the library. His eyes darted upwards, scanning his surroundings. There. A trace of purple, glittery magic lingered upon a pile of books fallen to the ground. Rolling his eyes, Toya called out. "Greetings, Kamishiro-kun." And with that, a groan was heard nearly above Toya as Rui floated down with a pout on his face, his purple magic making him levitate. Toya put a mark in his book to keep his page and set it down softly. "What do you need now?" Toya explained dully. Rui Kamishiro, the banished sorcerer, smirked. "Well, you see Toya.. don't you think you stay in your castle a tad too much, hmm?" The blue haired prince's eyes narrowed. "You're kicking me out, aren't you? And once I leave, you're gonna raid my potion closet." He stated flatly, his arms folding. Rui mocked a gasp, and clasped his hands to his cheeks. "My, I would NEVER!" The sorcerer said dramatically. Scoffing, Toya plopped back down on his armchair, his legs crossing. He stared up at Rui dully.

"What do you want from me this time?" Sighed Toya. He tilted his head back, his eyes grazing the sight of the tall ceiling above him. The chilly air had seeped into the castle, but the prince was used to it. Rui, on the other hand, shivered numerous times whenever he tended to visit. "Ugh, when will you go to a warmer place.. do you really have to live in a freezing region?!" The purple haired boy complained. Smirking, the prince nodded. "Why? Can't handle the cold much?" "Well.. i'm much used to the heat, that's for sure!" Rui snapped. "Well, you must be cold-blooded.. but you're definitely hot-headed.." the sorcerer muttered. Toya's dull grey eyes pierced into Rui. "Say that again." He demanded sternly. "Nothing, nothing!" Waving away the thought, Rui stopped levitating and stood on the hard floor. He thought for a moment, then a wild grin appeared right across his face. Giggling sinisterly, Rui took a step closer towards Toya, his hand earning a purple glow. "Say, my friend.. why not take a vacation, hmm?" The prince glared at Rui suspiciously. The sorcerer giggled. "Well, i'll see you on the other side.. have fun!" Rui flicked his hand, and a purple glow surrounded Toya, freezing him in place, disabling him from moving. The blue haired boy's eyes widened drastically, a scowl appearing on his pale and usually dull face.

"RUI, YOU LITTLE-" those were the last words that escaped from Toya's mouth before he disappeared into thin air.

————————————————
Welp. Potential?

ITS SO SHORTT 😭😭