CHAPTER FIVE - This is.. love.

HELLO!! IM SO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN POSTING.. IVE BEEN REALLY BUSY AND I HAVET GOTTEN THE MOTIVATION TO WRITE, BUT IM BACK!!    

ALSO THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR 100+ READS ALREADY, ITS CRAZYYY!!!!! <3333
—————————————————————

       Toya has been staying at Akito's for 6 days. In those 6 days, he had bonded with everyone there, and they became close friends in a short amount of time. They have taught him numerous things about their culture, and how they live. And, Akito had offered Toya some more fitting clothes for the weather, since it was probably not that safe to wear a fleece-lined coat, and a furry cape in the drastic heat.. Anyways, it turns out that Akito was quite skilled with the bow, since he was a hunter for his family. The archer had brought Toya just outside of the village and taught him a little about the ways of archery. Also, the girls have taught him some desert recipes, and how to cook them. On the other hand, Toya and Akito had grown closer than ever, they were almost inseparable.

       This evening, Toya flipped through one of Ena's drawing books that were made out of leather and a paper-like material. He was in awe of the beautiful sketches and illustrations made by Akito's sister. Toya was sitting comfortably in a chair when Akito tapped his shoulder. "Hey, there's a festival going on right now.." he pointed outside the window, where streamers, lights, and people illuminated the night sky. "Wanna check it out?" Akito said with a grin. Toya, heavily interested, nodded eagerly. Grabbing Toya's hand and dragging him to the door, Akito called, "GUYS! Me and Toya are going to the square!" he flashed a warm smile at Toya, as both boys sprinted outside of the house and into the vibrant night.

       Loud voices echoed through the air, varying from laughter, cheers, and conversations. The young ruler gazed around in wonder, watching people dance, perform, and celebrate. "Hey, what's the occasion today?" Toya inquired. "Ah, it's our village's 100th year anniversary, from being built by the adventurers of the ancient times." Akito answered eagerly, gently pulling Toya around to all the attractions. Streamers and oil lamps made the baren desert pop, the bright night stars shining down on the people. Smiling, the ginger showed Toya around the festive square, and eventually they made it to the center, where people performed singing and dancing. Still clinging on to each other's hands, their fingers finally intertwined, which caused the two young boys to flush. "Hey, Toya, uh.. i'll be right back." Akito muttered. The blue haired boy nodded slowly, as their hands separated and Akito ran into the crowd. Sighing, Toya found a bench he could sit on, and started waiting. He just realized how empty and cold he felt without Akito. Whenever they were together, Toya loved how his heart fluttered when they meet each other's gaze, and how delighted Toya felt with the ginger. Now with Akito somewhere else at the moment, Toya longed for him to come back, to feel his warmth that he desperately needed. 'What is this feeling..?' Toya pondered, his cheeks heating up. 'Could it be.. that I developed a crush..?'

       Moments later, Akito arrived again, jogging towards Toya with his hands hidden behind his back. Toya, who was lost in thought, immediately snapped back his attention to Akito, a smile tugging at the blue haired boys lips. "Toya! I-I got you.. something.." Akito muttered, embarrassed. Standing up, Toya's smile curved into a smirk. "Oh?" Akito handed over the object that was behind his back, which turned out to be a copper-colored book. "An Adventurer's Guide to Desert Life.." Toya read aloud. "I remember a couple days ago, you mentioned to me that you wanted to learn as much information as you can about the desert, since it piqued your interest.." chuckled Akito. His olive green eyes fell to the ground, staring at his shuffling feet. Toya placed his hand on Akito's shoulder, which caused Akito to look up once more. Grey met green, and both of their faces consisted of a red blush. "Thank you, Akito." Toya smiled a sincere smile. Akito was once again captivated by the young ruler's radiance. "H-hey.. Akito?" Toya muttered, his hand sliding off Akito's shoulder. His expression changed into a serious one, with a hint of nervousness. The ginger tilted his head, anxiety kicked through his body. 'God, he's so cute..' Toya thought before taking a deep breath. Hesitating, Toya finally spoke. "A-Akito, I.. I like you." A soft gasp escaped Akito's lips. Toya hung his head and shut his eyes tight, preparing himself for the dreaded worst of rejection. But, instead, he felt Akito's soft hand lift his chin up. Opening his eyes, he found his face close to Akito's. The two boys stood there for a couple moments, just marvelling in each other's eyes. Until, Akito leaned in and filled the gap between them, pressing his soft lips gently onto Toya's.
—————————————————————————-
Ah, yes, love. Something i will never have 😭
NEEEE I NEED TO WRITE SO MUCH MORE IM SORRYYY

IF YOU FIND ANYTHING I NEED TO EDIT PLS LET ME KNOW