Saturday - Driving

I... I op- ack, fuck. I opened my eyes to see sunlight reflecting from the drivers mirror, making my weak arm, or, just weak in general, to block the sunlight.

??: "Yeah mom, I brought it."

God, how long have I slept in here... And my back hurts, a lot. Maybe taking Jenna's offer to lay and sleep on her thighs would've been the better idea.

Eh, it would make me seem weird and taking offers from girls... or whatever the hell I was gonna say. Golly jesus, I gotta stretch my back, it feels like hell...

?: "Finally, hoped you slept horrible."

Me: "Go fucking kill yourself..."

???: "Azriel! Language! Can't you see Chase is talking to his mom?"

Chase: "Yep, that was him. No TJ's with us, we picked him up yesterday."

Azriel: "Good lord, how long do we have left till we get to the motel?"

I get ignored and answer my own question, probably like, an hour, or 6. I sigh, knowing that I shouldn't be here, but for the sake of meeting old friends, and Flynn, I accepted their invitation.

Jenna: "We only got... about 40 minutes left." Jenna answers, still, reading her book before I fell asleep.

Azriel: "And how long was I sleeping for, and you still trying to finish the long a- book."

Jenna: "You were out for three ours, I've been reading this for an hour and a half."

Chase: "So I'm... Of course they're clean!"

That out of context shit got us dying in snickering and giggling. I could see Chase getting all embarrassed while we laugh at his response to his mother's question.

Chase: "Listen, I'm driving right now, so-" He says trying to change the subject, don't worry, I'll remember this moment

Chase: "Yeah, so I shouldn't be on the on the phone, should I?" Well no shit Sherlock "I'm gonna hang up now. Okay, love you too... bye."

And with that, Chase hangs up on her mother and focuses on the road. TJ stretches back scratches his ear, holy shit, he can get go fucking cute without even trying to be cute

TJ: "Aww, that's cute. It's been a while since I've seen your mom. How is she?" Chase shrugs

Chase: "Fine, I think. She wouldn't tell me if she wasn't anyways." I could hear TJ tap his foot against the dashboard before yawning cutely yet again. God fucking dammit I'm getting feelings

TJ: "Wow, it feels like we've been driving for daaaays." Normally TJ wasn't one to whine in semi long road trips, but the long drive was obviously getting to him. It was getting to all of us honestly.

(Page two of my 9 page (And continuing) script on this VN, JUST FOR ONE DAY, that's how long this VN is and I'm also gonna collaborate with Tiger again for another book. Oh and btw, this VN stretches from Week 1 Saturday - Week 2 Saturday or Sunday)

Chase: "We're almost there. Why don't you listen to some music, or something."

TJ: "My phone's been dead for the last two hours. I didn't know it would take us eight hours to get here." Chase sighs

It took us eight hours to get to Echo. During those eight hours, 3 of them was when Chase got us lost trying to find route 93. Well it's no wonder why Echo is in the state that it's in