The Begining of the story: The Motel

There were only a few other cars in the parking lot. The otter parks in the closest spot next to the door and switches off the ignition.

He sighs, TJ sighs, I sigh, and finally, Jenna sighs. We were all relieved to be done with sitting in the car all day.

Chase: "Uuugh. I hope you're grateful TJ. I never wanna drive that long again."

TJ: "Thaaaaaank Chase!" TJ replies and hops out of the car.

I hear TJ groan and when I turn to him, he starts stretching. I could hear some bones of his crack. Not in a bad way.

TJ: "Gosh it feels good to be out here."

I turn to Chase and he has already left the car, and so did Jenna, with both of them stretching and cracking their bones. Guess I'm the last one out, like always.

I copy what these three did, stretch and hear the bones in my body crack, it was very satisfying.

Jenna: "Alright, I made the reservations, so I'll check us in. You boys wanna bring in our stuff?" The three of us nodded in response.

Jenna heads to the receptionist area and gets us booked in, while us grown men carry our luggage, for some reason I carry more, to the door that we will be entering.

Honestly, being the city in the state that it's in, the motel doesn't really look that bad. Other than that, Jenna comes back with the keycards and opens the door while we enter with the stuff.

...

I'm... pleasantly surprised. While a tiny bit musty, the room is spacious and generally clean, a lot more than I was expecting.

Although I lived in Echo for most of my life, I've never actually been in the motel, even while being advertised for a long time.

TJ: "Hey this is nice! And two double beds?"

Jenna: "Yeah, thought I'd get one of the nicer rooms, since everything here is dirt cheap." After saying that, all of us drop our luggages on the carpet floor. TJ sits on one of the beds.

TJ: "So I guess this'll be me and Chase's bed... And that could be Jenna and Azriel's bed." I'm not those furs that get dirty thoughts for sleeping next to a girl, so don't get any ideas.

Chase: "Welp, TJ, hope we can sleep in peace while these two fuck." Wow, thanks for the advice. My face burns a little and a small blush appears on my face, like any average Joe, I look away.

TJ: "Chase!" Then Jenna comes to my rescue.

Jenna: "Chase, you get horny thoughts with TJ, you'll most likely to fuck him first before we even have a chance." Uh, it's an alright comeback, but I know Jenna doesn't try on comebacks.

Either way, those words are enough to make otter and the lynx blush uncontrollably, both looking at each other, then looking away.

Azriel: "Anyways... when are we gonna eat? I'm starving." I heard Chase's stomach grumble, followed by Jenna, then TJ.

Chase takes out his phone, probably checking his messages.

Chase: "Leo said he's gonna get us some sandwiches from the diner."

TJ: "Did you tell-"

Chase: "Yes, I told him to substitute the bread with lettuce for yours TJ. And yes, I also told him to take out the jalapenos from your sandwich Azy."