Part 14

Alloys saw a very familiar man enter his shop. It had been a long time since he saw Victor come here. Alloys was worried that they were no longer friends. It was sad to see Aulia again alone without any friends like before. He wanted to contact Victor but he knew it was their private matter.

              Alloys' right hand adjusted the position of his glasses.

              "Victors?" asked Alloys.

              "Yes, I am. Could I meet Aulia now?"

              Alloys smiled and opened the door into the house. Victor walked in with Alloys. Alloys took Victor to the front of Aulia's room. He wanted Victor to call Aulia himself.

              A knock on the door was heard. She stopped the song Dearly Beloved by Kyle Landry. Aulia just said, "Who?"

              Victor was happy to hear Aulia's voice again.

              "It's me.. Victor." Victor answered.

              The voice that had not been heard for a long time finally returned to her life. Aulia wanted to open the door but remembering that Victor at that time wanted to intervene in her problem with Edgar, her intention to open the door dropped drastically. She didn't want to see Victor's face.

              Victor realized that the door didn't open quickly. Is he still angry about my carelessness at that time? The feeling of frustration became very deep. He no longer knew how to fix all of this.

              "Sorry if at that time I was disappointed and hurt you deeply. I know I was wrong, Yes, I'm wrong. Is there anything that I need to do?" Victor apologized with all his deepest heart. He hadn't seen Aulia for a long time. He misses her very deeply. He realized that he really loved this mysterious girl. However, something stupid has ruined this relationship.

              "I'm going home. I hope you are okay now." Victor's voice could be heard slightly from the stairs. Alloys was also disappointed to hear their conversation. Alloys had been standing under the stairs to see their condition. It turns out everything didn't go well. Victor came down and saw Alloys sitting on the stairs. Alloys stood up and smiled. He walked Victor back to the front door of the shop.

                                                                                         ***

              I hate him. That sentence was spoken in Aulia's heart. She still couldn't forgive Victor's mistake at that time. But that hatred actually pierced her heart even deeper. Covering up all the feelings she really felt during their closeness. Everything becomes meaningless just because of this wound.

              Unfortunately, all those beautiful memories have not faded from his memory. She admitted that Victor had never given up on being able to cross the border that Aulia had defended for years. She purposely built a large border on everyone to avoid any more pain like what Edgar had done to her.

              Why can't I forget?

              Why does it keep haunting me?

              Why does it hurt?

              Why do I miss him who has disappointed me?

              All these questions he could no longer understand. Where did he get the answers to all that confusion? Aulia no longer knows what to do.

              A knock sounded again.

              "Aulia... can we talk?" A deep voice sounded. Alloys wanted to invite him to talk.