part 1

"Hey you, come here!" yell Emma, the senior.

Aulia took a glance at the source of the voice. There is no smile coming from her lips. Her glance was also very sharp. There is no fear nor bashfulness towards her seniors. It also looks very clear that Emma gritted her teeth and clenched her fist tighter. Aulia's expression always made her senior angry.

Because of her cold demeanor, Aulia was always called arrogant by her seniors at the school. Sharp glance always given by Aulia to everyone including her senior in Senior High School. Her classmates also were not surprised when the senior called Aulia. They also did not like her because of her sharp glance that Aulia give looks like about to fight them,

Aulia was coming as cold and calm. There is no tense nor fear shown on her face. The seniors are always wondering about her expression. Is it because of her habit?

They asked Aulia to come out of the school, to go to the building behind the school building, and confronted her. Aulia stands at the west end of the hall with three of her seniors. The two of them are girls and the other one is a boy. The two girls look so pissed except the boy, Victor. Victor just follows the request of the others to confront Aulia. He doesn't want to intervene with the problem.

"Don't be so arrogant, you're new!" shouted one of the girls. She points her finger to Aulia. All of the faces of the new students look so tense because of the seniors' shown emotions.

Aulia just stayed silent. She doesn't answer nor stop what she is doing. Her eyes darted to the left and she smiled. Her smile belittles the seniors. Her action made the senior angrier.

"You..." Emma growled. She no longer can hold the anger.

"Do you really want to get on our nerves?" Emma shouted again. She cannot believe that she will meet this junior. Emma also thinks that there is something wrong with Aulia.

"Why?" Aulia said, sharply. Her response made her senior much angrier.

"You are new! Don't be so arrogant! You have always been against us since your first day! We are your seniors! You should have respected us!" said Emma. Her anger climbs higher and higher from the way Aulia answers her questions. She has been very annoyed with Aulia since the first day she came.

No fear on Aulia's face. There is no smile on her face. Aulia keeps her composure. Threat after threat keeps coming to her but that doesn't make her afraid. Meanwhile, her expression changed, and she looked down upon her seniors. With that, she put on her earphones that she holds.

Her action makes her senior angrier. No longer able to hold her anger, she is pulling and throwing the earphones that Aulia tried to put on. Victor tried to hold her hand. Before Victor can reach for Emma's hand, Aulia is able to catch her hand first.

Emma keeps trying to push her hand but Aulia squeezes it harder.

"Do whatever you want! There is no use for me to go to school." Aulia threw Emma's hand and let her hand go. Her hand and elbow felt so hurt because of what Aulia's doing. It feels like the joint on her elbow is about to break, very painful. Aulia turned to the door and left them.

Victor was shocked by how Aulia confronted Emma. He notices Emma's hand. There is a bruise on her hand because of what Aulia did and Victor is still looking at her. The girl with brown hair just walked like nothing happened while listening to music. Who knows what kind of music that she listened to. The way Aulia responds to what happened just makes the others full of shock and they don't know what to do to her.