part 4

There was no change in Aulia's response. Victor became reluctant to approach her again. However, he also still wanted to pay attention to the girl. After watching her repeatedly, he realized that Aulia's face was cute when she was asleep too. He was also still worried if Aulia would actually fall asleep and fall from that height. Secretly he climbed onto another tree which was not far from Aulia's usual hiding place.

A girl was leaning against a tree trunk and had a backpack on her lap. Either the bag contains today's textbooks, food, or there is nothing in it. Victor was surprised by Aulia's luggage. Does she also take lessons at school? Victor became curious about Aulia's daily life apart from the tree. Does she live with her parents? Where is her house? Victor's thoughts also wandered all over the place as he watched the sweet charm of Aulia's face while sleeping.

Suddenly Aulia opened her eyes. Victor immediately hid behind a tree trunk and peeked out a little from behind it. Aulia was listening to music while enjoying a sandwich and enjoying the cool air. It appeared that Aulia did not realize that she was being watched from afar. Victor's lips curved sweetly and he hurried down from the tree.

Actually, when he was walking here, he realized from the beginning that he was being followed by two people. He scrambled to climb a nearby tree to hide and wait for the two of them to leave. When he had just reached the lowest branch of the tree, he looked around to make sure that the two people were no longer there. It feels very uncomfortable for those who want to find out about his lives. He also realized that Emma really liked seeking his attention but he didn't want to give her the slightest hope. There is no feeling of attraction to girls who always want to look strong by attacking other people.

Before walking away from the tree he was climbing, he looked back at Aulia for a moment. The girl closed her eyes. Isn't she afraid of falling? He asked the same question again in his heart. Victor realized that it was very comfortable there but he was still worried about the height. He decided to watch from a distance in case something dangerous happened to Aulia. Victor also tried wearing earphones and enjoyed the atmosphere on the tree while watching Aulia's face from a distance.

"Sweet," Victor muttered in his heart. Yes, the second time those words were spoken in my heart. Aulia's face looked very calming in Victor's eyes. He smiled. He also imagined that he could sit on a nearby branch and enjoy the song together. "It'll be fun." thought Victor. Victor suddenly woke up from his reverie.

"What's wrong with me?" he muttered again. He didn't understand why he had such imagination. Unaware that he had been blinded by his feelings. Every time he sees the girl's face, there is a feeling of calm and joy in itself. The girl's body leaned against the tree and her eyes were closed. Is she asleep? Victor couldn't stop watching her. His attention continued to be focused on the girl's face.

Victor didn't want to bother her again like yesterday. Didn't want to make the girl hate him even more. Just watching from afar was satisfying for him. However, is there no way to get closer to her? The question arose by itself. Victor really longs to be with Aulia but doesn't know what to do.

Seconds turned to another seconds. Time continues to pass. Victor sat there playing games on his cellphone. He shot the enemies there with his gun. The points he got continued to increase. However, the rustling of leaves on a neighboring tree distracted him. It was seen that the sound came from the tree branches that Aulia stepped on to get down from the tree. Does she want to go home yet? That question he wanted to ask but didn't have the courage to ask it. Just stay and watch from afar.

***

This is not the first time the girl has been haunted by her past. The same dream still comes back today. A dream she desperately wanted to avoid. Without any change in the story, dreams about her past often haunt her. Sometimes she wakes up and cries in the middle of the night. Sometimes she wakes up in the morning with a very deep pain in her heart. She also didn't want to remember the incident but dreams kept reminding her.