Okay? And

"Nonna, knock it off please" I say trying to focus on my spell.

"I can find it Lily! God, what if someone took them?" She asks throwing a pillow around like a mad woman.

I come down from levitation and stomp on the ground. "Trust me no one wants your dentures."

"That Sebastian boy looks like the kind of man to steal-"

I flick my hand and the dentures appear on the table.

"Look there here Lily!" She says happily running to the dentures. I groan and a book lands on the table.

Nonna looks taken back with the amounts of magic in using. "So we're just gonna appear everything with magic now?

I look at my grandmother and close my eyes. My mom recently got busy with her occupation and needed someone to look over my grandmother.

I have the patienceof a saltine cracker and sometimes I have to remember my grandmother is older.

"I suppose" I mutter opening my eyes and focusing on the book. She takes a seat next to me without speaking.

"The dark arts?" She questions looking at the book.

"It's for my job" I tell her not shifting my gaze from the book.

"You should quit this." She suggest.

Frustrated I look at the book and then met Nonna's gaze. "I can't."

"This is stupid it's a dead end.."

"Alright, then I'll get to the dead end and blow it up." I snap. Nonna gets taken back with my response.

"I'm sorry," I say frustrated. "This is very important to me and it just seems like no one cares about it like I do."

I'm met with silence then my Nonna walks out the room. I feel guilty for snapping at her like that.

She comes back inside the living room and tries to find something on my shelf.

"Nonna, I really am sorry" I try one more time.

Not listening she continues her search and then stops walking over to me. She grabs my hands together and looks at features.

"I'll never forget the day you discovered magic" she begins. "I knew that day, you were going to be special"

I frown at her and grab her hand. "Thank you.."

"Let me get through this." She cuts me off.

"The Diabiere, the eye of Nyctos, what do they have in common lily?" She asks me.

I begin to think. "They all derive from dark magical energy?"

"No" she says. "They're spell books, unused spell books"

"Why are they unused?" She asks me one more time.

"Because the spells don't work?" I ask confused where this conversation was going.

"Cast a spell right now Lilian. Get me a drink." She demand pointing at the kitchen. I flick my hand and a glass of water appears in front of her.