44

Malakas ang Hiyawan Sa Loob Ng exclusive bar. Everyone is dancing and Drinking Expensive champagnes. They are going crazy and wild While there are people out there outside the Bar Focusing on the Race.

Aurora smirk and Walk Towards Her Skyline GTR. Same as Paul Walker Car in the Fast and furious.

Lahat Ng mga Tao ay Naghihiyawan habang Nakapaligid. There are many Sexy women who are Dancing Having fun and guys who loves watching Race cars.

Nakapamulsang nakatayo Si aurora Sa Gitna Ng Daan habang nasa Tabi ang kaniyang Sasakyan. Sumunod naman na pumarada ang Mga gustong Nakipag laro sakaniya...

Everywhere is full of expensive cars habang Madilim na ang langit at puno Ng mga taong halatang galing Sa mayayamang Pamilya na gustong Makipag pustahan at Makipag laro Sa mga Kapwa racer at Bet.

"Nice car.." aurora complement the Guy who have many chains in his Neck while wearing a weird polo shirt having many tattoos in his arms.

"More than you can afford, Pal" he said and smirk before walking towards her and Face aurora who's standing and looking at him Intently ..."Ferrari " he said with a playful smirk.

Nawala ang ngisi Ni aurora but she still manage to be cool. The guy looks like He wanted to win so bad....too competitive.

"Well I'm still richer motherfucker. " aurora 

"I heard a lot about you, Escobar. You're too good to be true but I wonder now if you can defeat me at my place" he said While Smiling.

Aurora just Smirked and walk away and return urn to her Car. Everybody is Shouting and Choosing their Own Racer who will win the game.

Nakangising humawak ang Dalwang kamay Ni aurora Sa manibela. She glance to Leon who's now looking at her Also, before Closing her window that shows disrespect to the guy who's now In rage.

"Now let's begin..." She murmured before starting the engine.

The woman sexy woman stand up infront of them while holding a something. She gestures that she's counting so everybody is silent and watching serously..

"Ready!" She said while Pointing to another girl in the left.

"Set!" She shout for another time before pointing her finger in the Rigth.

"Go!" She gestures to Start the race by Pointing her finger in front.

Walang pakundang Si aurora at Mabilis na nagpatakbo. She saw how Leon Push another car at the back that makes her smirk.

He's a fool.

Sumusunod Si leon Sa likod niya. Madilim ang Daan Ngunit wala Siyang pakeelam dahil  nakabisado niya naman na Ito nung Dumating siya.

"Com'on..." Madiim niyang sabi habang matiim na nakatitig Sa Daan.

Agad naman siyang napatitig Sa Kabilang gilid niya. Doon ay halos pumapantay na Si Leon sakaniya. Bumukas ang Bintana Neto Kaya agad naman na Binuksan Rin Ni Aurora ang Kaniya.

Guest he was gonna do  something fool.

"Yooooo! Hoooo!" He shout with A big smile while They are Driving so fast.

Aurora Pull out her hands out and show her Middle finger to him that makes him laugh more.

Aurora drive more faster While seeing the flag out there being raise by a guy that means She could win this for another lap.

Agad na umabot ang kaniyang Sasakyan Kaya mas lalong nag hiyawan ang mga tao. Dahil narin Sa sobrang bilis Ng takbo Ng Sasakyan ay mas lalong napangisi Si aurora.

She drive more faster.

She will Drive more for another lap to win...this could be her chance to make him more like a fool.

"Now you know.." she smirked.

For another time she won!

Everybody ran Towards her and they are shooting while Making the wine rain from the Sky.

Aurora drive slowly and she stop. Agad na Naghiyawan ang mga Tao at tinap ang kaniyang Sasakyan. She just watch them have some fun before looking for a car who really just show up Before Stoping besides her.

Leon was Now breathing heavily and Look a her with amusement..

"Damn I shouldn't have provoke a real fucking Racer. " He said while resting his head.

Aurora just Chuckled and Shrugged her Shoulder before leaving her car. Agad na Pumagilid ang mga Tao kahit pa may mga paparazzi Sa Paligid ay wala Siyang pakeelam.

Leon walk with her while his still Having a heavy breathing..

"You seems so tired, Leon.." she joke.

"Com'on!..I almost flip my car the road was fill with freaking gasoline so I stopped, my car was blowing fire. I can't do a drift. " he said

"Such a shame..." aurora said shamelessly.

Agad na napailing Si Leon. He knew her so much to the point that her personality don't shock him anymore..

Well she's a well known racer. Better than any men out There.

"As if you didn't Crash the Thing in there, so i couldn't drive....you're a player after all."  Leon said Before they entered the Bar.

Everybody is looking at them. Leon just watched aurora casually While women are following her. He just shrugged..

"And now you're hitting any women you want. How the fuck do you do that? " He asked her.

They were on the second floor now and they can all see what's happening down there.

Aurora Didn't answer him. She sat on the sofa before Facing the glass wall watching the whole crowd partying.

Naging tahimik na Sa loob. Leon just standing Also watching the crowd while holding a Cigarette while his hands was on his pocket.

"So what's your deal?"  Leon asked without looking at her.

Aurora Was looking intently at the crowd. She breaths heavily before Sipping to her wine.

Someone knock the door but they didn't mind it. The door opened and there's this two Men in Suit enters the room..

Leon watch those men while they Serve the case In his table. His Eyebrows raised and he just sip to his champagne.

Aurora was just crossing her legs while Facing Leon that' is  now Facing Her while standing..

The both men Leaves already, so they are both Silent while looking at the Case With full of Dollars.

"What's this for?" Leon.

Seryoso lamang Si aurora habang Naninigarilyo habang nakatitig Sa Dalwang case Ng Pera. Dinilaan niya ang gilid Ng labi Bago Nakipag titignan Kay Leon na ngayon ay Seryosong nakapamulsang nakatayo habang nakatitig sakaniya.

She look up to him before smirking..

"Don't give me that Smirked..you look evil"  Leon.

Napailing Si aurora at mahinang natawa. Agad siyang tumayo at nakapamulsang Inangat ang tingin Kay Leon na Nakataas ang kilay na nag hihintay Sa sagot niya habang hinihimas nito ang Baba niya.

"I need you to find someone.."

"Who?"

Leon was waiting, He watches her move but she's very serious. Now he knows how evil and how prideful this woman is.

She's  really way worst in person.

No wonder.....She's aurora Escobar anyways.

"My girl....who runaway from me. Find her and Bring her back to me As soon as possible. I'll make her pay..."