Chapter 22

~Song of the Chapter: "Give Me Love" by: Ed Sheeran~
Randa's POV:
I'm walking down the street smiling uncontrollably. Everything is okay for once. That is until a vaguely familiar green mustang pulls up best to us. Dally puts me behind him. I count 7 socs as the come out of the car. "Dally..." I say scared.
"Just stay behind me," he says quietly.
"Just give us the little girl and the pregnant one. They cut one of us. Now they deserve worse." The guy that I cut a few months ago says. He rolls up his sleeve and reveals the nasty scar.
"Hell no. You're the ones who tried jumping us!" Raina says using her tiny voice as big as possible.
"Look we don't want a fight. Just give 'em to us and there won't be any trouble." The he eyes Mikayla. "I want this pretty little thing too," he says grabbing her wrist.
"Over my dead body!" Chandon says in unison with Steve. Chandon walks over to the soc that keeps running his mouth and unlatches the sick son of a bitch from Mikayla. He was trying to get Kayla into his car. The soc's name turned out to be Luke. His buddies were calling him that. Luke punches Chandon in the face. He staggers backwards slightly and gains full control when he tackles him to the ground and starts beating the shit out of him. The other soc's tried to pull him off but that failed... miserably actually.
Steve punched one in the throat, Dally kicked the another one in the side. They all scramble to the car and zoom off.
"Jesus Christ" Dallas says. He starts walking away.
"Where are you going?" I ask.
"Somewhere without problems."
"I'm a problem?" I say hurt.
He doesn't say anything and just keeps walking away.
"Dallas!"
"What Miranda?!" He looks pissed.
"Answer my question!".
"No you aren't a problem. But you sure as hell cause a lot."
He turns and walks out of sight.
"What?" I say silently. I start walking away.
"Randa. Wait!" Raina says running after me.
"She needs space," Darry says. "She'll come back when she calms down."
I keep walking till I'm across the street from Bucks. I started walking across the street and I hear a car. I hear honking then I black out.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Dally's POV:
I don't know what I was thinking. Why did I say that?! I'm so fucking stupid!
I walk into the Curtis house to find no one home. What the hell? That's weird. I look outside. Both Darry and Soda's vehicles are gone. What happened?
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Darry's POV:
We got a call from the hospital. Randa got hit by a car. The baby was not damaged at all. Randa is in and out of consciousness. She fractured her ankle. She remembers everything up to when she found out she was pregnant. She remembers Dally and what they did. She doesn't remember Johnny dying but the doctors say her memory should return within the next hour or so. She keeps asking for Dallas. I have no idea where he went. He's really stressed out about the whole baby situation. He didn't mean what he said.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
In order to see if her memory has come back yet, we are gonna ask her something about today.
"What is your baby's name?" One of the nurses ask her.
"Daniella Rose Winston. Now where is Dally!" She yells out. She's starting to cry but she sucks it up. "I need to see him!".
I sent Soda and Steve to find him about and hour ago. "Where is she?! Where the fuck is she?!" I can hear Dallas screaming down the hall. "Is that him?" She sits up. "Dally!"
"Randa?" He runs into her room. He holds onto her so tight. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean what I said." He says.
"It's fine." She says hugging him tighter. "I love you."
"I love you too." He tells her.
"Hey you're Darrel, right? Her legal guardian?" A nurse asks me. And may I say, the nurse was beautiful!
"Yes I am." I say.
"Okay so she is free to leave tomorrow morning. We have to keep an eye on the baby to make sure of any damage."
"Okay Thank you uhh-" I say looking for a name.
"Theresa" she smiles "but you can call me Tessa."
"Well thank you Tessa." I shake her hand.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/n: Sorry I've had writers block!
I'll update asap! 💛Stay Gold💛